Unacceptance

As per Shakuni's plans, Duryodhan was to be crowned the King. He managed to emotionally blackmail his father, Maharaj Drishrashtr, and mother Gandhari. Just as Duryodhan climbed the steps to reach the throne and be crowned, Mahamahim Bhishm appeared from nowhere and stopped the coronation by informing Maharaj Dridhrashtr that the Pandavas were alive. Everyone was delighted to learn the truth whereas Duryodhan was very upset and irritated as he lost the opportunity to become the King.

---------------------------------

Hastinapur was a golden city. The ancient infrastructure displayed the traditions of the Kuru dynasty. Draupadi gazed at the surroundings with wonder. The royal family welcomed her in Hastinapur, unknown to the fact that she had married all the five Pandavas.

"All the five of us married Draupadi," Yudhishtir said and Gandhari dropped the aarti.

"Adharm!" Growled Bhishm, "One woman has married five men! You have lost the right to become the King Yudhistir! If the queen has five husbands, the Praja will follow the King and Queen. What will happen to Hastinapur's etiquette?" Mahamahim shouted and left the place.

______________________________________________

Karna had a certain kind of inner happiness as he saw Kunti fit and fine. She gazed at Karna's direction and informed him with her eyes that she was okay. Deep inside her heart, she knew Karna was worried about her and there has not been a single moment she never thought of him. Every moment of her life had passed by with his thoughts, even though she had five more sons to care for. Karna's well being had haunted Kunti all these years and the guilt had grown inside her like a huge fort. She never dared to accept him in front of the whole society, fearing that people would call her names and her son would be called illegitimate. But destiny had other plans. He was humiliated just because he was a sutputra. Her heart thanked Radha and Adhirath, for showering immense love on her son. The societal pressure successfully managed to separate a mother and son.

It was natural for Karna to develop a kind of attraction towards Archery, as he had the blood of Kshatriya running through his veins. Moreover, Kunti was interested in Archery. Both her sons Karna and Arjuna were more like her, but they were like the North and South poles, that never met. Fearing that the Pandavas would fight among themselves, Kunti had ordered to share the alms (Draupadi, though unknowingly) among the brothers. The thought of Arjuna and Karna fighting against each other threatened Kunti. Kunti had only one hope, Panchali. Draupadi had agreed to marry Karna and the Pandavas were still unaware of their elder brother's identity. Even Karna was oblivious of his birth secret. Surprisingly, her sons gave Panchali permission to marry one more man as she had promised. Arjun glared at Angraaj and Karna glared back. The eye contact was signs of the upcoming Hurricane. Draupadi noticed this. She looked at Kunti who silently shook her head in disapproval.

"I cannot tell their identity as brothers till Mata Kunti is ready to reveal the secret, I have to somehow persuade Angraaj to marry me, Oh God! I do not want this to happen and even Angraaj would never like this idea, then why is there a necessity to marry him? How will I persuade him?" Draupadi thought as she left to talk to Pitamahah Bhishm, to prove her innocence.