Indraprasth

The newly wedded couple touched the feet of Rishi Vyasa and sought his blessings. They got graces from Kunti, Drupad, and Radha also.

"I have fulfilled my promise Radha Maa. I will not tell my friend Duryodhan about this for the princess's welfare. It is disheartening for me as I never hide anything from him. But the princess's comfort should be considered," Karna said.

"Bot of us have fulfilled our promises. It is time for us to get back to our respective places," Draupadi said and removed the garland Karna had put around her neck. Karna did the same and went towards Krishna.

"Who are you?" Karna asked him.

"What has happened to you Angraaj? Did you have a memory loss? Can't you recognize me? I am Vasudev Krishn!" Krishna said innocently.

"I was asking about your true identity," Karna said.

"Oh my God! What has happened to you, Angraaj?" Krishna chuckled.

"Nothing has happened to me. I wish to talk to you about something," Karna signalled Krishna to come with him.

______________________________________________________

"What happened Angraaj?" Krishna asked Karna.

"I considered your words you spoke to me the other day, Vasudev. I feel that you were right. But Prince Duryodhan is my friend and he is ignorant of what is right and wrong. Mamashree Shakuni has poisoned my friend's mind. There is no fault of his. I should not support what is wrong. But I can bring him to the right track can't I?"

"Well, all the best Angraaj. But choose carefully between Dharm and friendship, when such a situation arises. You have all the knowledge, please use it wisely," Krishna said.

"You mean to say that one day will come where I will have to choose between my friend and righteousness," Karna said thoughtfully.

"Who else can understand my words better than you, Angraaj?" Krishna said.

"Is there no possibility of my friend coming to the right track?" Karna asked

"I don't know, it is up to HIM," Krishna signaled at the sky pointing out to the Almighty.

"You are like my Gurudev, Shri Parshuram," Karna said and left the place after getting Krishna's permission.

 ___________________________________________________

Karna and Draupadi parted ways. Karna reached Angdesh whereas Draupadi reached Hastinapur.

____________________________________________________

A few days later,Karna came to Hastinapur as Duryodhan had called him.

"Friend, we were talking to the King about making me as the crown prince of this Kingdom, and at the same time, that Yudhistir was fighting for his rights," Duryodhan said.