The Dyut Sabha And The Game OF Dice

Yudhistir agreed to play the game and Bhishm told about the rules making sure that the Kauravas could not do anything wrong. Shakuni was more intelligent than everyone else and agreed to the conditions. Shakuni played against Yudhistir as Duryodhan's substitute. They tactfully sent Gandhari, Kunti and Draupadi out of the Sabha and only men were left.

The Great Game Of Gambling begun. Yudhistir lost all his property and The Indraprasth Kingdom.

"I have nothing else to put at stake," Yudhistir said and stood up,

"No, dear brother, you have your brothers to put at stake," Duryodhan said and continued

"You do have a right over your younger brothers, don't you?" Duryodhan smiled wickedly

"I am sure you are proud of them. The thing which gives you pride can be put at stake, I am sure your brothers give you pride," Duryodhan said

"You have an opportunity to get back whatever you lost brother," he continued

"I will put Angraaj Karn at stake," Duryodhan said

"But he is not here in this Sabha," Yudhistir said

"He will be coming soon, Yudhistir," Shakuni smiled and the game went on.

With Shakuni's tactics, Yudhistir lost all his brothers one by one, and at last he lost himself to the Kauravas. 

"There was no Adharm in this game Mahamahim.  But Yudhistir still has an opportunity to win back his belongings, if he is proud of his wife and has a right over her," Shakuni smirked striking his beard,

"How would they be proud of Panchali, Mamashree? She has five husbands ..." Duryodhan was cut in between,

"I am proud of her and I do have a right over her. No one else will follow a stri dharm other than her. I am ready to put her at stake," Yudhistir said as he put her at stake.

Yudhistir lost her too. Duryodhan laughed heartily and asked Dushashan to drag her to the sabha. When the Pandavas tried to protest, Duryodhan shut them up by saying that they were his slaves.

________________________________________________

Draupadi was mercilessly dragged to the court by Dushasan. Her hair was open and Dushasan dragged her by holding her hair and pushed her down in front of Duryodhan. Draupadi's protests and pleas went unheard by everyone.

"What is happening here in Hastinapur Maharaj?" Draupadi's shriek thundered in the Sabha.

Dridhrashtr had not expected his son would do such a thing. Everyone remained silent. 

"Dushasan! Disrobe her," Duryodhan ordered

"Don't dare Dushasan!" Arjun shouted and questioned Dridhrashtr. 

"Shut up! Slave!" Duryodhan ordered Arjun.

Draupadi went to Bhishma and pleaded for help. 

"Did Arya put himself on stake first or did he put me on stake?" Draupadi questioned

"He put himself on stake first," Bhishm tearfully replied

"Then what right does he have to put me on stake when he himself was a slave?" Draupadi questioned Bhishma.

"Slaves have wives and they have right over them, putri," Bhishm replied lowering his head down. 

Ashwatthama laughed seeing Draupadi's plight and saw the Pandavas sitting quiet without doing anything.

"Arya! why are you silent? Why don't you..." Before Draupadi could continue, Dushasan dragged her back and pushed her roughly. Vikarn signalled his brother to stop, no one was ready to hear him out.

She desparately  begged everyone. She wanted to protect herself but every protest went in vain. She begged Guru Dron to stop this act.  As Dushasan was about to pull her saree,

"What is happening here?" a manly voice echoed from behind pausing the whole sabha for a moment.