🍋Happy Birthday Dami🍋

(Side note:, the picture above is adorable! They're so cute!) Happy Birthday Dami!

▪️◻️◻️Both boys are 19◻️◻️▪️

Jon's pov

Damian's head rested on my shoulder as he leaned against me.

I rested my head against his and gazed out at the beautiful water before us. The sun was setting into the sparkling Hawaiian sea and the waves were lapping at the edge of the shore, inches from our feet.

"I had such a wonderful day beloved. Thank you so much." Damian said, resting his hand upon mine and quickly kissing me jaw.

I smiled down at him. I cupped his cheek and pecked the corner of his lips.

"I'm glad Dami. But there's still one more gift for you." I said cheekily. Damian laughed.

"Another? Oh Jon you're spoiling me!" He giggled which was the cutest thing ever. My hand crept back to cradle the back of my boyfriend's neck, bringing our faces close.

"What to take a guess at what it is?" I whispered, hand creeping to his thigh. Damian gazed into my orbs with his gorgeous emerald ones.

"Mmm. I haven't a clue, mind giving me a hint?" He asked with a smirk.

" 'Course babe." I pressed my lips to his jaw and bit down into his tan skin. One of Damian's hands went up to grip the my shirt on my shoulder while the other stayed planted on the sand for balance.

I licked over the bite mark before pulling away.

"Now guess, or do you need another hint?" I teased. Damian hummed.

"Just one more hint." He said.

I rounded a hand to his back. "As you wish..." I snuck my hand up his shirt, trailing from front to back, tracing his muscles. Damian shuddered.

I gently nipped at his earlobe before dragging my lips to his.

"What do you say we take this to the room? Continue up there," I mumbled with lips brushing against the smaller's.

"Sounds appropriate." Damian said, brushing a teased hand over my crotch. We stood up and dusted sand off each other before beginning to walk back to the hotel.

I wrapped an arm around Damian's waist, pulling him close.

We walked into the fancy building, waving to the receptionist and entering the elevator. The second the doors closed, I held Damian's waist against my body.

I kissed all over his face, painfully avoiding his lips.

"Now, now beloved, there's cameras." Damian said, pushing me away. "You'll just have to wait until we're in the room like a good boy." He said. I bit my lip and painfully retracted myself from him, arm resting itself around his waist.

We exited the elevator, the sexual tension increasing by the minute as we walked to our suite. I swiftly unlocked the door with the room's key card.