Chapter 1: Camp Half-Blood

"Oops

"Oops..."

____________________________________________________

3rd Person POV:

It was a month after the Second Giant War, and things were calm, and quiet. A little bit too calm and quiet. Everybody was bored out of their minds, even the Stoll brothers. It was humid, and boring, even with the Romans staying over. So boring, that Annabeth, Percy, the Stolls, and Leo, blew up the lava climbing wall, causing it to explodes, and cover everything. That was when Chiron had enough.

"CAMPERS!!!! TO THE CAMPFIRE!!!" He boomed, and everyone went to the Big House. "Who blew up the lava wall?!!" He demanded. Percy, Annabeth, the Stolls, and Leo raised their hands slowly. "Do you realize that thing cost 10,000 drachmas?!" He asked.

"Oops..." Annabeth said, shrinking a little bit.

"Since you all are so restless without anything to do, I set up three groups, to travel. The first group, is going to Forks, Washington, to stay a year with the sparkly vampires. The second group, is going to the other part of Chicago, to stay a year with the Factions. The third group, is going to England to stay a year with Witches and Wizards." He explained, pointing to three sign up charts.

"They're only 12 spots available, so I suggest you sign up now, before you're stuck here." That's when chaos erupted. People clamored over to the three papers, and scrambled for pensGr, or pencils.

"ENOUGH. The sheets are filled, so sit down please." Chiron said, looking at the sheets. He picked them up. "The group going to England, is Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Frank Zhang, Hazel Levesque, Jason Grace, Nico Di Angelo, Travis and Connor Stoll, Katie Gardner, Thalia Grace, Leo Valdez, and Piper McLean.  The group going to Chicago includes Chris Rodriguez, Clarrise La Rue, Will Solace, Reyna Ramirez-Arellano, Calypso, Grover Underwood, Juniper, Rachel Dare, Kayla Solace, Lily Rose, Malcolm Pace, and Lou Ellen Blackstone. The group going to Forks, includes Drew Tanaka, Jake Mason, Butch Walker, Cecil Markowitz, Sherman Yang, Austin Lake, Meg McCaffery, Damien White, Julia Feigngold, Valentina Diaz, Paolo Montes, and Alabaster Torrington."