Chapter 13: Jason

Couldn't of been that bad

_________________________________________________________________________
I am officially screwed. Ugh, I'm such an idiot! Piper's mad at me, again! First, she gets upset about me having a quick coffee with Reyna, who wanted to ask me what I thought about her joining the hunters and now, she gets mad because I asked about her talking to that guy from Slytherin. I tried my best to live my life normally, and avoid the Slytherins, much to the pleasure of Harry and Ron.

"We're so glad you've finally found sense." Harry said, as we walked back to the common room. "Yeah, the Slytherins are horrible! Their parents were probably Death Eaters. Malfoy's the worst, he's got it in for Harry ever since he got here." Ron added.

"Piper and I got in a fight, so I'm trying to avoid her." I explained. Harry looked relieved, "Thank goodness, I won't be the only one without a date." He breathed. I looked at him funny, "Aren't you dating Ginny?" I asked him. "I am, but she said she already had a date." Then it clicked.

"I'm pretty sure she's going with Neville." I said, "Neville? She's probably only going with him because she pities him." He spat. If only he knew..., I thought, "I asked Luna, too, but she said she's already going with someone too." He grumbled.

"She's going with Draco." I blurted, and then turned red. Whoopsie... "What?!" Harry asked, turning green. "Uh, f-forget...forget I said that." I stammered. "I'm sorry, but your words are burnt into my head. Why would she go with that evil little cockroach when she could go with me?" "Because they're dating." I stated, and then remembered who I was talking to. "Umm, uhh," I snapped my fingers, "Forget I said that." He looked at me like I was crazy. Thalia didn't teach me how to manipulate the Mist yet, so I probably looked like a total idiot. Couldn't of been that bad though.

"Err, you still said that. I am trying to ignore it, but I definitely remember it."