Chapter 17: Ginny

Well this sucks

Well this sucks...
______________________________________________________________________

Christmas time! I woke up on December 24th at Hogwarts, since Mr. and Mrs. Weasley were going to visit Charlie in Romania.

"Who are you?" Parvati looked at me like was an alien.

"What?" I asked groggily, "I'm Gi-" I looked in the mirror. I looked like my normal half blood self.

"Why are you in Ginny's bed?" She asked, grabbing her wand. "Chill, chill, I'm going to go talk to Dumbledore." I got dressed and quickly ran all the way to Dumbledore's office without stopping to say hi to anyone.

"Acid Pops." I said quickly, hurrying into the door. Four other very very confused and freaked out demiwizards were there as well alone with Dumbledore, who was just sitting there.

"Nice of you to join us, Mrs. Amore." Dumbledore greeted me with a warm smile, "You all must be wondering why your magical appearances aren't working, well we weren't expecting you all to still be here for another year, so the magic wore off, sadly Hecate is at a meeting, and I don't know how to get your appearances back, I'm sorry, I don't know what to do."

I sat down on the couch.  Well this sucks...I thought.

"I call we stay here the rest of the year." Hermione  suggested.

"Don't worry, Hecate can come tomorrow, but you can't stay here the whole day, I'm afraid." "So what do we do?" I asked, twirling a strand of hair.

"You assume new names and identities." Dumbledore said straight out.

"Well why couldn't you have been that obvious with Harry?" I complained, "Could've squashed seven years into one." He ignored me and moved on.

"Jada Daner, Leah Fredericks , Hailey Dale, Neil Martinez, and Dylan Quinn."  Dumbledore assigned us our names.  Jada Daner.  Hi, I'm Jada!  Sorry, just practicing.

~At The Library~

We hung out in the library, since barely anyone was there.

"Hi, I don't think we've seen you lot before." Harry and Ron came up to us.

"Oh, hi I'm Jada...she's H-Hailey, she's Leah...he's Neil, and he's Dylan." I stammered, completely caught off guard.  "Houses?" "Oh, umm...Gryffindor, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Gryffindor, and Slytherin." Ron studied Draco with judging eyes. 

"You remind me of someone we know..." He trailed off, suspicious.  Harry nodded, "Exactly, like-"

"Oh look!  Someone's calling us, let's go be...somewhere else...bye!" Neville interrupted, we went somewhere else.

Hii!  First chapter back!  I love y'all so muchhh. Sorry if this chapters a little short!!