Chapter 18: Leo

"Wait what? No, I never agreed to this, I have rights!"__________________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________

I was on an IM with Calypso while making a magic camera when chaos rampaged into the room.  By chaos, I mean, pure chaos.  By pure chaos, I mean the Stolls brothers and the Weasley twins...together. I heard they'd came a few days ago for the holidays, but I didn't expect them to meet so fast...

"Hello!" One of one of the pairs said cheerfully.  Oh gods, that confused me.  Calypso was very confused, I quickly said goodbye and cut off the connection.

"Hi..." I trailed off, not meeting their crazy, mad-genius eyes.  I was ready to jump out the window to avoid talking to them.

"Help us-" "No thanks!" I interrupted, tightening the screws.  Usually I would love to, but right now, this camera is one of my top priorities (along with Calypso, and not being found out to be a demigod, by the magic people).

"Please-" "Do I need to repeat myself?  No.  Thanks.  You see, I don't want to die today." I defended, still not looking up.

"The scary girl said that a 10 minutes ago." One of the Weasley twins mentioned.

"Oh, you met Annabeth?" I muttered, not paying attention.

"No, her name was Hailey, or something." I choked.

"Hazel? Wow, you will not survive Thalia, or Annabeth, or CC, or-"

"Hey Leo-ohhh no..." CC walked into the room.  The Weasleys looked scared.  Like-run away, bury a hole, climb into it, cover yourself over and die-kind of scared.

"Speak of the devil, and he shall appear..." I said dramatically.

"Yeah no thanks, my uncles the devil, trust me, you speak of him, and he most definitely not appear."

The Weasleys thought she was joking, little did they know, she was not.

"Anyways, Piper and Jason were fighting, so the Slytherin dorm isn't available, Percy and Annie are making out outside, and the others are studying, so I came up here to see if you were doing anything, 'cause Drake, Thals, and Nico got hungry, and I don't feel like restraining Thalia when Nico will inevitably try to start a fight." She recited in one breath.

"Oka-" "Great, you can both help us!" Connor exclaimed, grabbing our arms and dragged us out of the room, "Alright, I'll take Leo to the kitchen to get cookies and candy-" "Biscuits and sweets, you mean." George interjected. "Whatever, just do that, Travis show CC the potions while Fred and George start advertising-"

"Wait what? No, I never agreed to this, I have rights!" I protested, waving my arms around.

"Actually, when Connor started explaining the plan, that was a signal to say something before you figure out our whole agenda and tell some random authority figure." Travis explained, "C, your okay with this, right?" CC shrugged, "Yeah, I guess so, it should be more exciting than watch two of my cousins try to kill each other."

Wow...yay....this is gonna be so fun.

I did it y'all, I brought the twins back to hogwarts for the holidays! tryin to incorporate some more characters I haven't really done yet! I love y'all so much! Comment any requests!