Chapter 7: Piper

"So, do you all wear pointy hats? Live in hobbit holes?"

_________________________________________________________________________

                  The train ride wasn't that bad, but trapping six extremely ADHD demigods in a small compartment will never ever end well.  Especially since Leo drank a cup of coffee provided by the food cart lady.  The hours were spent tapping, reading, and in Leo's case, ranting on and on and on and on and on about different stupid topics. 

                 When we finally got off, we heard Annabeth ranting all about her sisters and friends that were here on a quest for seven years.  Wow.  Seven years, that's kind of harsh. I feel kind of bad for them. "Pipes, pay attention, we're entering the castle." Jason said melodramatically. I rolled my eyes and laughed, "We're gonna look so badass." Travis chimed in. It was true, Hecate had us tailored black leather jackets with the word Olympus, your name, and the symbol of your godly parent in shiny thread, so we looked either like bodyguards,or serial killers, "I know right, we'll scare the hell outta them!" Katie piped up, we stared at her in shock.  "Did your nap corrupt you or something?" Travis asked, not sure if he was supposed to be happy, or mad.  Honestly, I'm normally not a normal Aphrodite girl, but when it comes to Aphrodite's favorite couples, I may or may not go full on fan girl.  Tratie, is like, the top of the list named, "Couples That Need To Get Together Right Now Or I'm Going To Scream".  Okay, sorry for that rant, back to current events.

 Katie was right, when we burst through those doors, the Big Threes in lead, with weapons strapped to us, and with terrifying stone faces on, almost everybody looked like they were going to pee their pants.  The next thing that happened, probably scared them even more when a wall of shadows, electricity and water rose up into the air.   I mean, it's not everyday that 12 basically adults, and one adult that looks 15 burst in looking like they're going to fricking murder you.

   We dispersed and sat at the tables that we saw fit (actually Hecate's magic spell thing that made us know everything about this place and about the magic world so we know what house we're in).  I was in Slytherin, with Nico, Thalia, and CC.  Percy, Jason, and Frank were in Gryffindor. Annabeth, Leo, and Travis were in Ravenclaw. Katie, Connor, and Hazel were in Hufflepuff. Wow, the test was not in Aphrodite's favor.

I'm sorry to say, the first thing I asked was:

"So, do you all wear pointy hats? Live in hobbit holes?"