Chapter 2: Hogwarts

"This is crazy, but our whole lives basically define crazy, so

"This is crazy, but our whole lives basically define crazy, so..."

________________________________________________________________________

Flashback - 7 years Earlier

             Luna Saber, daughter of Athena, Neville Acacia, son of Demeter, Draco Revanche, son of Nemesis (he stayed in the Hermes cabin), Ginny Amore, daughter of Aphrodite and Hermione Saber, daughter of Athena and younger sister of Luna were at camp, training in the arena, when Chiron called them to the Big House.  

            "I have a quest for you." He said.  That was enough to ruin their days.  Luna was the first to recover.  "Okay...where is it and how long should it take?" She asked, crossing her arms.  "It's at a magic school, and it'll take about seven years."  

            If they were drinking water, they would've spat it out.

            "SEVEN YEARS?!" Hermione exclaimed.  Chiron nodded.  "Seven years, at a magic school, named Hogwarts.  You'll need different last names and appearances.  It'll be Luna Lovegood, Neville Longbottom, Draco Malfoy, and Ginny Weasley.  Please talk in a British accent when in front of witches and wizards, these are your new appearances." He snapped his fingers and they changed.  "Bu-" "Please do not interrupt me Ginny.  You need to go to Hogwarts to protect a boy named Harry Potter.  Luna, you will act like a crazy lunatic to distract him and keep him from going to dangerous places.  Hermione, you will be his friend, and act like a smart know-it-all, and go along with him if Luna fails.  Draco, you will be his enemy, and act like you hate him, and try to make his life horrible.  Neville, you will be the clumsy, dumb friend who can't do anything right.  Ginny, you will get close to him, and in the later years...uh...date...him." Ginny immediately turned red.  "Your backstories are in this folder, and Hecate will tell you the rest, now remember, to change appearances, snap your fingers.  If you accidentally change appearances, you must manipulate the mist, no one must find out your true identity."  They nodded, taking in all the information.

            "This is crazy, but our whole lives basically define crazy, so..." Luna trailed off.  Chiron raised his eyebrows.  "So you'll do it?" They nodded.  "It's not like we have a choice." Draco grumbled.

(A/N Two chapters a day.  Sorry, but I probably won't be able to do it again, but I'll try!  Next chapter is tomorrow!)