Chapter 8: Harry

What the hell just happened?

____________________________________________________________________________

            I'm not particularly proud of spying on my best friend and girlfriend, but it had to be done.  They'd been sneaking off somewhere almost every Tuesday, and I was getting suspicious.
Flashback- Yesterday

              Ron and I had followed Hermione and Ginny to the Room of Requirement in the Invisibility Cloak.  They just opened the door, and we'd caught a glimpse of Luna Lovegood, and two other wizards we didn't see the faces of. We waited until a few seconds passed, and pounded on the door, the faint chatter stopped, and somebody muttered , "Crap, I forgot to lock the door." And we opened the door, hearing footsteps scrambling everywhere, we went in, and searched the corners of the rooms, I swear I saw a glimpse of blonde hair before Snape called us out. 

Flashback- 5 Hours Earlier

        This time, we didn't take the cloak.  Hermione and Ginny were talking about Ginny looking sick, when there was a rustling noise that wasn't us.  They snapped their fingers for no reason, and there was a voice, "Guys, chill, it's just us." A voice said. Then I recognized the voice, it was Malfoy, in an American accent.  "Warn us next time, almost thought you guys were monsters or something." Monsters?  Malfoy is a monster, he's a Death Eater! "Yeah yeah, sure, whatever.  Anyways, Annabeth is coming, I IM-ed her last night.  She said the Stolls, Percy Jackson, Thalia Grace, and a couple others are coming." Luna said. I wonder who they are. They began talking, and Ron accidentally stepped on a stick. They froze.  "That's probably a rabbit or something, I caught one trying to eat my salad once." Ginny said, I was going to have to have a talk with them later.  Then they started talking about pranks or something, and we scrambled away.

Flashback-Lunch
              When it was lunch, we all sat at some table, since the train wouldn't arrive until dinner.  It was people from all the tables combined in one.  We were all welcoming to everyone, except Malfoy of course.  His family and friends were the literal cause of the destruction at the school.  He kind of sat at the corners of the table, while some people from Gryffindor taunted him.  He deserves it.  It was all fine, until Luna smacked the table, and started defending him.  I think she finally gone crazy. 
What the hell just happened?