Chapter 16: Thalia

"If you do that again I'll stomp on you

"If you do that again I'll stomp on you."

_________________________________________________________________________

             Dance day.  Hooray.  Sooo happy.  Hahahahahahahahahahah NO.  This is the worst day of my life.  Just a big day of girls fretting over dresses, and a bunch of guys who haven't gotten a date yet scrambling for any random girl they could find, which means I have officially been asked out exactly 19 times. 

           Instead of focusing on clothes, like the mortal, wizard, knucklehead barbie dolls, us half-bloods trained all day in the Room of Requirement.  When I say all day, I mean all fricking day, from four in the morning to four in the afternoon.  That's kind of our sleep schedule, to deal with the jet lag and stuff.  Well, except for Defense classes, but that's fine, 'cause it's basically a training session except with a class watching you.  It's really fun, having three children of the big three (technically CC's a child of Amphitrite, but whatever), 'cause you never know who'll win. 

         We were in the middle of an intense, 17 people sparring match, when Aphrodite flashed in, the middle of the chaos. 

         "Stop, stop, stop!  You're going to break my nail!" She shrieked.  We all stopped to look at her. 

          "What the hell are you doing here?" Piper asked, looking exasperated.  Ginny just gave their mother a fake smile, which Aphrodite, with that peanut brain of hers, thought it was real, and smiled back. 

         "It's nice to have one daughter that's happy to see me!" She squealed in her over excited, high pitched, birdy voice. 

         "What do you want Aphro?" I grumbled, she looked at me like she was offended.  "I was here to help prepare for the ball, but I guess you don't want my help!" She sniffed.  We laughed.

         "Yeah, we don't, so get out of here!" Annabeth hissed.  That wasn't the reaction Aphrodite expected.  "Well I'm helping you no matter what, so let's go!" She exclaimed, teleporting us to some Aphrodite cave somewhere on Olympus or something. 

        "Change." She ordered, handing us bags.  We looked in them with disgust.  "No, why?" Annabeth asked, horrified.  "You think you're going like that?" She asked, pointing to our leather jackets, jeans and combat boots. 

       "Yeah?" Annabeth said, shrugging.  It was her turn to be horrified.  "If you won't put it on, I'll make you." She threatened, glaring a glare that was not in any way scary.  I snorted, "Sure, make us." Aphrodite smirked, "Sure." She said, snapping her fingers, and we were suddenly in ankle length dresses, high heels, and makeup.  I attempted to take off at least the cardigan, but it wasn't going anywhere.