24 | vote skul

"What do you want done with these?" Oscar asked holding up a gadget.

"Put them in a box. It's all gotta get packed up" Frank answered solemnly.

"I can't believe it's all over" Rose said sadly.

"MI9 disbanded and it's all our fault" Carrie looked at them seriously.

"I always knew I was going to be the end off this country" Alex said, she always knew exactly what not to say.

~~~

1 week ago ...

The four agents ran around a building until they reached a door with a big sign, 'KEEP OUT'.  "The Prime Minister is inside" Rose said looking through a window.

"Rescuing the Prime Minister and arresting the Grand Master for kidnapping, well this is going to be a great day" Carrie smirked just as Stark ran over.

"Agents, I thought I would join you for this one" he said, trying to act casual.

"To steal the credit" Alex coughed which earned her a hard glare from Stark. "Just a cough" she smiled innocently.

"Attack plan Beta" Rose said and Carrie kicked in the door.

"Agent! Follow attack plan!" Stark screamed, gritting his teeth together in annoyance.

"It's okay, Carrie kicks the door in is Attack plan Beta" Oscar explained smugly.

"Kids" Stark muttered running into the building, with the teenagers close behind him.

"Stop! MI9!" Rose yelled as they entered a room with the PM, the Grand Master and two SKUL agents.

"Grab the Grand Master, I will protect the PM!" Stark screamed, throwing his arms around the Prime Ministers neck in protection.

"Agents stop" the Prime Minister said tiredly, his expression unimpressed as Stark practically hugged him.

"Child agents? So our reports were true" the Grand Master said smugly.

"Fat load of good that information will do you in prison" Oscar snapped back at him as Alex took General Flopsy from his arms.

"You must be Oscar, you have your mother's beautiful temper" the Grand Master told him, causing the blonde to frown.

"Psycho bitch" Alex muttered, petting Flopsy, but apparently not quiet enough sense the Grand Master's attention snapped to her.

"And you must be Alexandra" he said, sizing the up the brunette.

"Aaaw, Janey talked about me. I'm so flattered" she said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"Alright Prime Minister you are safe now" Stark said, patting his shoulder, trying to regain some composure.

"You idiot! I was safe already" the Prime Minister said to Stark, a deadpanned expression on his face.

"Eh, but what about the Grand Master?" Carrie asked confused, how could he be safe alone in a room with two criminals and their leader?

"He is here signing a peace treaty" The Prime Minister said much to everyone's horror.

"WHAT?!" All the MI9 agents exclaimed at the same time.

"The Prime Minister is correct. SKUL is no longer a criminal organisation. I'm going straight" the Grand Master explained.

"And for abandoning crime the Grand Master is receiving a full pardon" the PM continued.