33 | tim browns skul days

The four agents were chasing a criminal down the streets. The criminal was probably their age and had been spying on MI9. The four spread out, covering more ground. "Target in sight. We need a plan" Carrie said.

"Agreed. Oscar you take the south. Carrie all other prem-" Rose told them.

"I've got a better idea" Oscar interrupted, "You three can wait there. I'm going over the top."

"Oscar, no" Alex said firmly, "Oscar I'm going to kill you" she threatened when she realised that he had ignored her. She quickly ran around the building and when she met up with the other two girls and caught up with the blonde he had already caught the target.

"Oscar we had a plan!" Carrie screamed.

"We are meant to work as a team, remember?" Rose screamed angrily.

"You've been spying on MI9, why" Oscar said, looking at their captive.

"Don't ignore us!" Alex exclaimed angrily while the captured girl made a signed that her lips were sealed.

"Fine, have it your way. Now move" Oscar said starting to lead her away.

"Wait!" Carrie stopped them, picking up a chip from the ground.

"Nice try" Rose said smugly.

"Anyone else think that was too easy?" Alex asked suspiciously, only to be ignored.

"The SKUL Academy" Carrie read, having plugged it into her Spypod. "What's that?"

"What do you think? It's where they train kids to be SKUL agents" their captive said smugly.

"You are even worse than me at keeping quiet."

~~~

The four were back in school. Three of them were acting normal but Alex was still mad at Oscar for his actions during the previous mission. But their conversation was interrupted when Mr Flatley walked over the school yard playing on a accordion. Needless to say it sounded horrible.

"Ah, what is that?!" Scoop exclaimed.

"That sounds like someone's got a bag of spammers and a drum kit, and have thrown the whole lot down the stairs" Mrs King said.

"That was a tad harsh" Mr Flatley said offended, "Besides, I need practice for tonight."

"Why? Who are you torturing?" Avril asked jokingly and all the teenagers laughed.

"It's my accordion recital, remember?" Flatley said, "A whole evening of Boldovian Folk Music" he showed them a poster.

"A whole evening?" Donovan asked in horror.

"Yes, and I hope everyone is bringing their families along too" Flatley said and the girls looked at each other awkwardly.

"So, are your foster parents coming?" Rose asked, trying to light up the situation.

"They are cool, but they are not — anyway I think they are busy" he excused them, trying to act like it was nothing.

"Maybe we can get your mother here. I'd like to see her suffer" Alex mumbled and Oscar almost cracked a smile but their communicators started to buzz and the three quickly ran away.

~~~

The four stood in front of Stark inside MI9 headquarters as the Chief Agent read through the mission file. "You always have to go in alone, don't you?" he glared at Oscar, throwing the file behind him causing Frank to catch it clumsily.