Chapter 4

I woke up to voices arguing outside my front door.  I went and stood by the door to spy on my neighbors.  

"No Ray.  No fruit cups.  We don't even know anything about the person living here!  We left apology flowers that's enough until we meet them." a voice said.

"Da, we know they are a feisty one.  Have claws.  So fruit cup!" the Ray person said.

I heard the da and the Russian accent.  I knew all about Russians and fruit.  No fucking way I'm opening this door for a crazy Russian.  With that I safely backed away and went to take a shower.

"I'm so hungry, so hungry, I'm a hungry hungry hippo, time to put some food in me." I sang to myself after my shower.

I headed for my kitchen to eat leftovers for lunch while texting my love to see if he was also hitting up our leftovers for lunch.

My Love 💕: Yassss, you fucking know it Tinks.

Me:  Some crazy Russian was outside my door ready to burst in and force fruit down my throat.  He doesn't even know me or what I look like.  He is interested just because I'm feisty.  I could be a crotchety old woman!

My Love 💕: That's how you know it's real love.  He doesn't care if you're a young hot thang or a crotchety old woman!  Should have let him in that do' luv!

Me: Hush yourself.  I'm ending this discussion because I have to pretend to pay attention to this online class. ✌ 

After my classes I stretched.  I still had a busy day ahead of me.  I have a Taekwondo class to go teach to kids followed up by a self defense class for women.  Then tonight I have a fucking pedophile to go string up for all to see.  I grinned to myself as I thought about the bastard being strung up.  I put my laptop up and went to get ready for my classes.  I dressed in my Dobok and tied my black belt around my waist.  I stuck my workout clothes in the bag for my class after Taekwondo.  Then I left for the gym that I work at.  When I walked into the room where I taught the kids I spotted a handsome ginger waiting for me.

"Hi, are you the Sa bum for this class?" the ginger asked.

Sa bum is what they call the instructor of Taekwondo.  Dobok is the white uniform they wear.

"Yes, I am.  And you are?" I asked.

"I'm one of the owners.  I over see the martial art classes.  My name is Nathan." Nathan said.

"Nice to meet you Nathan.  I'm Sangrida." I said.

"Wait.  Really?  The infamous Sangrida in the flesh?" Nathan asked in shock as he shook my hand.

"Are you one of Blackbourne's boys?" I asked with a grin going on a hunch.

"I am.  I've head a lot about you.  Especially how you removed the stick from Mr. Blackbourne's ass." Nathan joked.

"Oh it's much easier for him to spank me with it if I remove it first." I said with a wink.

Nathan choked on air as his eyes widened.

"Cat got your tongue?" I asked with a tilt to my head.

"I just don't even know what to say to that.  You look too innocent to say something like that." Nathan said still recovering from what I said.

"Me, innocent?  I haven't been that for a very long time.  Besides I was Owen's lover.  Do you think one of his lovers could be innocent?  If you do then you don't know what he's like in the bedroom.   The rest of the boys I've met so far have been a lot more smooth then this.  Well except for North Star.  I suspect it's because he's a Grumpy Pants." I teased with a giggle.