Music Used-Not an Update

Sooooo...I've been asked enough times that I thought I'd make an update that wasn't an update on the music I use.  Yes.  It comes from playlists hand crafted by me to fit my moods all on Spotify.  I've had enough people asking for the playlist of the songs I use in my stories.  So I'm going to share each of my playlists with y'all.  Also, the reason behind the names because there is a method to my madness.

My lists:

Whatevs Floats ya Boats : Most of the time I want to hear all of my music from across the board.  I'm rarely in a one genre type of mood.  So this list literally has every genre I enjoy in whatever language.  It won't all be English.  Not by a long shot.  So it will go in very opposite directions from one song to the next.  Which is why I used the saying whatever floats your boat for the title of it.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2VSVzu5RJ1nXr7Ph4GV46p?si=0uoLB7ioRHWqykbodnxxXA

And I don't know if that link will use since wattpad doesn't allow links.  I won't link the rest.  If you find that one then you should be able to find the others through me on Spotify I do believe.

Crackle Pop : I got that from the cereal since in the commercials they advertise that the cereal snaps, crackles, and pop.  So I used it for my pop genre playlist name.    This list isn't necessarily pop.  It has hip hop on it as well.  I combined the two genres to one because when I'm in the mood for pop I'm also always in the mood for the other.  Or vice versa. 

Crackle Pop Punk : That will be emo music or as I like to call it pop punk.  So Fall Out Boy, Green Day, The Atari, My Chemical Romance, the 00's they're all there.

Bust a Move : Is my exercise playlist as it's only upbeat music of any genre.  I got the title from the song  Bust a Move by Young MC b/c I mean when you're exercising you're busting moves.  

Some Kind of Asian : I got this from Cards Against Humanity as it's one of the cards and my friends always associate it with me because I don't look Asian but I am part.  My dad also isn't associated with Asian.  People have thought him black or Mexican.  He's Filipino.  This playlist is of course made of Asian Artists from different Asian countries.  Or even non Asian countries.  Bruno Mars is half Filipino from the US and I have him on the list as well.  I digress since it's not just Korean pop but all kinds of Asians is why I used the card against humanity for the title.

  I digress since it's not just Korean pop but all kinds of Asians is why I used the card against humanity for the title

Alternagrunge 90's : Yes, there's no creativity behind this title.  It's exactly what it says it is.

Joyeux Noel Ding Dang Dong : Is my Christmas music playlist.  I'm pretty sure it's all English Christmas music despite the title being in French.

I've got a Crush on You : Is the playlist when I've got it really bad for someone.  It really fits that mood.  The title I used is literally from a song by Ella Fitzgerald which is on the playlist as well.

Ya-Ya : I love the movie The Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood and the soundtrack.  So I have a Ya-Ya playlist.

Break Another Little Piece of my 💔 : Is my playlist when my heart is broken.  The title is a lyric from Janis Joplin's Piece of my Heart song.

Golden Trailer Park Hour : Is a playlist made up entirely of Kacey Musgrave from her albums titled Golden Hour and Same Trailer Different Park.

That Heehaw Stuff : Is obviously country music.  I got the title from YouTuber AJay.  I always watch her reactions to music.  I also discover new music through her.  I love her.  She's hilarious and such a character.  She refers to country music as that heehaw stuff so I took that from her.  It amuses me and I mean it is heehaw stuff sooo...😂🤷‍♂️

Big Hair 80's : Is my 80's playlist which should be obvious.  And they had big hair in the 80's.  I was born in the 80's I would know.  There's a pic of me as a kid with big hair floating around.  I didn't like it then so I cried when that hairstyle was forced on me.  Threw a definite tantrum and got spanked for it.  I still don't like it now.  Big hair is always a no.  

Glitter Rock N Roll 70s : There's a lyric from the Jimmy Buffet song Come Monday that goes "I guess I was never meant for glitter rock and roll" so I used that because to me the 70's rock and roll scene is all about glitter and glam.

The Good French Lady took her Leave : I got the title from the Ya-Ya movie.  It's a line in the movie after her son dies in war she lived but she was never the same emotionally/mentally.  So they say that the good French Lady took her leave as the mother was French.  This is my French music play list.  It's comprised of Cajun, French, and Canadian French.

And that's it.  There's a couple others that I never made tied to me so I don't know how they got there but it's Lizzo so I'm not mad about it because I love her music so whatevs.  Anyways.  Get ready I'm about to type an actual update.  Then get food because I'm starting to feel the stirrings of hunger but it's only 3:30 pm so not dinner time.  But since it takes me hours to write a chapter it'll be dinner time by the time I'm done.