Chapter 8

My doorbell woke me from my deep sleep and I dragged myself from bed.  As I walked to my door I grumbled about it being too early.

"You know I don't get off work until 4 am so why are you bothering me at 8 in the morning?" I grouched as I swung my door open.

I wanted to smack my head for being too tired to check and see who was at the door because it wasn't a Toma member.  It was the big Greek giant whose name wasn't mentioned but I knew he was on the Blackbourne Team.  A second realization hit me as he continued to stare at my chest and the AC hit my nipples which was that I was completely naked.  I remembered walking through the door and stripping all the way to my bed and then just dropping into it.  There was only one way I was going to play this.  As nonchalantly as possible.

"Hey Greek god.  I know I have great tits but my eyes are up here." I said with a raised eyebrow.  

"Hey Aggele Mou is Axel here?" The Greek god asked as he very slowly raised his eyes to mine.

He certainly took his time.  I was about to lie and let him think this was Axel's apartment except Axel blew that plan when he walked out of his apartment.

"Hey Silas Owen said you-" Axel began before seeing Silas wasn't at his door but instead at mine.

Next Axel noticed I was unintentionally pulling a Raven.  Axel cleared his throat then came and stood in front of me effectively blocking me from the Greek god's view.

"Yes, I have the file you requested from Mr. Blackbourne." The Greek god said.

"Thank you.  You can leave now." Axel said with an edge to his voice.

"Wait!" I called out sticking my head around Axel's broad body.

"Yes?" The Greek god asked with amusement sparkling in his black eyes.

"I don't want your team to know I live here yet since not all of them trust or approve of me." I said.

"I'd like a date." The Greek god said.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"For my silence.  I'd like a date with Aggele Mou." The Greek god said.

"You want to meet the Blond Devil you said?" I asked.

"Aggele or Devil I'll take either one." The Greek said while waggling his brows.

"Fine, tomorrow evening.  Your name?" I asked.

"Silas." Silas said with an easy grin.

Ugh I just knew I was going to like the fucker even if I'm mad at him at the moment for blackmailing me into a date.

"I'll see you tomorrow at 6 pm Si." I said.

"Tomorrow Aggele Mou." Silas said while walking away.

Axel picked me up and slung me over his shoulder and spanked my ass before shutting my door.  He walked to his apartment and went inside to his bedroom where he dropped me on his bed and told me to go back to sleep which I gladly did.  I woke up for good at 1 pm.  I got up and grabbed a tee shirt from Axel's dresser.  I inhaled his scent as I left his bedroom.  No one appeared home so I went back to my own apartment and made a sandwich.  I sat down with it and began catching up on school work.  I checked my phone and saw a message from the realtor asking when the front door fixed.  I let her know that I'd know possibly tomorrow.  Once caught up I had a message from Meanie saying he wants to get me ready for Victor's date.  I gave him my Love's address since it was already planned for Victor to pick me up there and grabbed my things before heading to my Love's place.  When I arrived a very fine looking man was leaving.