Chapter 13

A/N: We're coming in hot folks after all she did go to bed in Owen's arms so you should have seen this coming..

I was dreaming of lips all over me and felt myself on the brink of coming.  I woke up gasping and realized there was a reason I was dreaming that.  My back was to Owen as he traced my spine and began nibbling on my ears and kissing down my neck.  

"Is my blond devil awake?" Owen asked.

"Yes sir." I gasped.

"Good now I can begin what we couldn't do last night because we were wound too tight." Owen said as he began trailing kisses down my spine.

Owen lovingly caressed my ass as his kisses made their way to my ass.  He rolled me onto my back as he kissed from my ass to my clit.  He then began making his way to the inside of my left thigh.  He began alternating between kissing and nibbling the inside of my thigh as he knew I was sensitive there.  When he got to my knee he lifted me leg and went to town on the back of my knee making my buck my hips with need.  From there he switched to tracing his finger down my shin making me shiver and then he trailed it up the sole of my left foot.  He then repeated the process but this time going up my right leg.  I was mewling like a kitten at this point.  Once he reached  my clit again he got down to studious work.

He began circling my my clit with his tongue and sucking it into his mouth as I made keening cries.  He began thrusting two fingers in me and curling them up in a hook as he did.  Soon I was coming and squeezing tightly on his fingers.  He lapped up at my juices  making the orgasm even stronger.  He rose up to me with a grin on his face before kissing me. 

"Are you ready for me blond devil?  I want you to ride me full force." Owen said.

"I am sir, and I would love to ride you full force." I said happily.

Owen rolled us so I was on top and I used my hand to guide him into me and then I began to bounce.  Owen watched my chest rise and fall with each bounce with lust once again turning his eyes to the color of molten lava.

"That's my good girl.  Pick up the pace and touch yourself for me." Owen commanded.

I cried out as I rode him faster and harder while circling my sensitive clit and stroking my breast with my other hand.  The underside of my breast is particularly sensitive so I stroked there.  Owen tightly gripped my hips as he watched in pleasure.

"Such a good girl.  I feel you tightening on me and I'm sure you feel me twitching in you.  We're going to be coming soon.  Keep up the show for me." Owen said.

My moaning began to rise in level as I continued circling my clit and stroking myself as I bounced on him.  After a couple more minutes I was coming on him and I felt him reach his own orgasm as I felt him filling me.  I collapsed as my lover caught me gently.  He stroked my arms as we came back down.  He began singing to me and he had such a lovely voice.  After listening for a bit I recognized the song.  He was singing Say You Love Me by Fleetwood Mac making me sigh against him.  The rest of the guys obviously weren't on the same level with me as Owen and Axel.  Both of these men were on levels of being able to completely destroy me if they so chose to but I trust that they won't.  After the feeling returned to my legs we showered AGAIN and got ready to leave.  

A/N: You can come out of hiding now or take a cold shower.  Whichever.

We met the guys in the lobby with our things and put them in our cars and then hit the hotels breakfast.

"To make things fair we'll switch today.  Sean, Raven, and Kota will ride to Chicago with my blond devil.  Luke, Gabriel, and Corey will ride with me." Owen said.