Chapter 25

By Christmas day I'd been seeing every guy for dates with the exception Nathan.  Nathan I don't have anything with at all.  Not even a friendship.  I never see him.  He has nothing to do with me and I don't really care if anything happens.  Christmas morning we all woke up together with Bjorn.  I lifted my head off of Owen's chest and looked around.  I noticed that North and Luke were missing from the group on the floor.  It was then I smelled breakfast.

"Momma Santa came!" Bjorn shouted which made me wince.

Too early for shouting but it is his first Christmas as his sperm donor or mother never celebrated it with him.

"What do you think Santa got you little monster?" I asked him.

"Hm.  A puppy!" Bjorn cried out.

"A puppy?" I asked.

"Yep!  There's nothing else I want momma!  I got everything else I asked him for when I got you and all of my daddies and new family." Bjorn said happily.

I never saw some of the men dart out the apartment door so fast.  I suspect I know why.  None of us got him a dog because he never asked for one.  He hadn't actually asked for anything so we just got a bunch of toys and clothes.  I had no clue what they were doing since there wouldn't be anything open on Christmas day let alone a rescue place to adopt a dog.

After breakfast we sat around opening presents when Victor, Luke, Gabe, and Marc came bursting in out of breath with bags and a cute dog on a leash.

"Hey munchkin.  Santa called me out to get your dog.  He didn't want him inside a box so had me deliver him for you.  We had to stop at a store to get the supplies he'll need as Santa didn't supply those." Victor said as he unleashed the puppy that was clearly part wolf.

"LOKI!  Momma I'm gonna name him Loki." Bjorn cried out as he hugged the wiggling puppy.

"I may have used my past celebrity statue to get the pound to open and let me adopt the pup

"I may have used my past celebrity statue to get the pound to open and let me adopt the pup." Victor whispered.

"You did good Prince." I said happily as I felt my heart melting over the puppy dubbed Loki too.

"Why the  name Loki?" North asked.

"Look how playful he is just like my maw-maw and paw-paw said the god Loki is!" Bjorn said.

The puppy kept getting into a pounce stance before pouncing on Bjorn.

After that we resumed opening our presents.  Out of all the gifts I gave I think Kota was the happiest when he saw that I got him the book he passed up.

"Little blonde devil we'd like to talk." Owen said.

I climbed into his lap and waited.

"We've all been taking the time to get to know you and court you and for you to get to know each of us and we're all on the same page.  You are what we want, and we're hoping you feel the same.  Nathan isn't a part of this as I know you haven't been able to get to know him.  Right now Nathan wants someone for just him and not share so he's doing his own thing.  Would you do us the honor of officially being our girlfriend?" Owen asked.

I looked around at each guy who wore hopeful expressions except for Raven.  His look clearly stated I better accept him or else.

"Of course I accept each and every one of you.  Even the pushy Russian." I said with a giggle.

"Of course moya malen'kaya ptichka accepts." Raven said proudly with his chest puffed out.

We relaxed while watching Home Alone which Bjorn was eating up.  After a Christmas movie we each got ready to go to my grandparents.  Sean decided to ride with me but much to his dismay Loki called shotgun so he rode in the backseat with his son.  Bjorn was giggling loudly at Loki taking the front seat.  Sean was grumbling about the dog being named appropriately which had me giggling.

"You know he's still small enough that you could have sat up here with him on your lap." I teased.

"You didn't see the look he gave me when I tried that!" Sean said with a pout.

When we arrived at my family's home Loki pranced around their home proudly as they all admired him.  You could just see the pup soaking it all in.

"He must be a Leo." I said with a laugh.

"No momma he's a Loki." Bjorn said.

"I meant- nevermind.  You're right munchkin.  He's a Loki." I said deciding against explaining astrology to the child.

"He's definitely a Loki." Sean grumbled.

"Is he still going on about losing the front seat to a pup?" North snorted in amusement.

North went to sit down next to me when Loki darted across the room and hopped onto the sofa next to me.

"What the-" North shouted glaring at the pup.

"What was that North?" Sean asked feeling vindicated.

North started a staring contest with the pup trying to out alpha the pup but North lost.  We were all laughing with some of us clutching at our stomachs from laughing so hard.  By some of us I mean a certain half brother named Luke.

"So that's what Santa got you?" Marie asked.

"Yep!  Along with all of you and toys I didn't even ask for!" Bjorn said with wide eyes.

"He is so precious!" Karen cooed.  

We exchanged more gifts then with Bjorn being wide eyed at even more gifts.  We watched a few more Christmas classics such as Frosty the Snowman.

"Why does that mean man want to steal the magic keeping Fwosty alive?" Bjorn asked.

"He's a bad man that's why and bad men do bad things without any reason." I explained as Bjorn nodded but still looked confused.

"I think the bunny was my favorite." Bjorn said at the end of the movie.

After a lazy family day together we gathered around the dining room table for Christmas dinner which was all typical of a Danish Christmas dinner.  This included roast duck with sweet potatoes, red cabbage, and finally beetroot and cranberry sauce.  The dessert my grandparents explained was also a traditional Danish Christmas dessert.  They said it's a rice pudding made with milk, rice, vanilla, almonds, and whipped cream.  

That night when we got home I put a very sleepy Bjorn to bed and then the puppy followed me to my bed. 

"No." North said.

The puppy yipped at him in response and turned the puppy eyes on me.  I gave in and picked the pup up and placed him in my bed.  He then curled up next to me with a lick to my cheek so North had to sleep with him in-between us.  I smirked and fell asleep happily listening to his annoyed grumblings. 

A/N: I feel like this is coming to an end.  Just one more judge to take down and bring Nathan into the fold.  And Nathan will be brought in the stubborn bastard.