Chapter 12

A/N: Warning that this chapter is burning hot.  Like it might burn you.  Careful as you proceed.

I bounced in the driver seat so excited for this event.  The event of taking out the negligent sperm donor who stole me for some unknown reason since he didn't want me.  It couldn't be because he was worried about me looking like him as he was the brother of my grandfather so obviously the family traits would be there.  No one would have put two and two together.  Why am I even thinking about this.  He's a rapist and kidnapper and possibly a murderer.  Corey, Luke, and Gabriel were riding in my car.  Owen was driving the second vehicle with Raven, Kota, and Sean.  Corey had waffled in his choice between being in the vehicle with who is obviously his boyfriend and getting to know me.  He chose me over his boyfriend.  What can I say, I'm first class.  I stuck my tongue out at Raven who winked at me.  There appeared to be nothing I could do to turn him away I thought with a sigh.  Don't get me wrong I don't want to turn him away but I am trying to annoy him.  But every way that I annoy him only seems to turn the weirdo on.  

I shook my head as I started up my Prius.  I patted my steering wheel lovingly.  She got me the hell out of Illinois and here she was bringing me back to where it all started.  Well not exactly back as my grandparents don't live where I did in Illinois.  They live in Chicago where I've never been outside of my birth there.  We hit the road with the plan of stopping in TN for the evening.

"So how did you meet Axel?" Corey asked curiously.

"I met him my very first night in Spain dancing in a night club.  I had been watching how they danced and then went to join the floor to try the moves myself when he approached.  When I'd been watching them he'd been watching me.  He told me he could show me how to dance." I said.

"It all makes sense now looking back why he kept disappearing that one month.  He stopped staying where we were and wouldn't let us know where he was.  I don't think he wanted or intended on sharing you with us.  But um, I am interested in you.  My whole team is." Corey said while blushing.

"So then you and Raven are in an open relationship?" I asked curiously.

"Oh uh you noticed did you?" Corey asked turning even more red.

"It pays to be observant in my line of Vigilante work." I said.

"True.  Yes, we are together but it's understood between us that we want a bird to share with our team if we can find the right bird.  I think you are that right bird and I know Raven thinks so too.  I mean he isn't nonchalant about it." Corey said with a laugh.

"Well, I'm interested in your entire team so no worries Core." I said keeping one hand on the wheel as I reached over to squeeze Corey's hand.

"Oi we're fucking in this car too.  Don't fucking forget us or that we're fucking interested in you too." Gabriel said.

"Oi Meanie how could I ever fucking forget you?  Both of your hats are in my ring.  No worries." I said.

"How did you meet Mr. Blackbourne Cupcake?" Luke asked.

"At a classical show.  He mentioned seeing me before the show but I didn't notice him.  I was too caught up in all the glitz and glam.  Then obviously during the show we wouldn't see each other because he's rich so he was up in a box and I'm not so I wasn't by him.  However during the intermission I was in a rush to the bathroom as I really had to go and I just mowed him right down.  He was actually looking for me according to him.  But wasn't prepared for me to run him down." I said with a laugh.

Luke was obviously entertained by this as he laughed with a faraway look in his eyes.  I imagine he was picturing it. 

"Once he recovered both of us, he invited me to join him in his box.  I promised him I would soon as I was done using the ladies room.  He was the stick in the ass that you all know.  But I kept him out all night drinking.  I got him to lose that stick for a bit and after I always got to see the real him.  He never hid himself from me again.  He said it's because I'm the blond devil and I just steal his masks." I said.