Chapter 1

Boom!

Screams were heard everywhere, people were running all over the streets, while some have given up and waited for their time to come. Every single explosion caused another building to collapse in the city of San Francisco. It was like a strong earthquake, but it wasn't.

The United States Army was trying to fight back, but it wasn't working. Most who fought back died, and those who didn't also died. They wanted to fight back but they had no idea what they were fighting because bombs filled with toxic gas went off, making it difficult for those in the area to breathe, move, and see.

"Honey, what's going on?" A man looked at his phone screen, wanting to say a final goodbye to his family before his time comes to an end.

"I love you." That was the last thing his wife heard before an explosion killed him.

"Mom, I'm not going to make it." A girl said, crying into her phone before she too was killed by the same explosion.

Many heartbreaking calls were made to the families of those who were involved in the tragedy.

After the tragic event, the President of the United States held a press conference about the tragedy.

"Do you know who is doing this and why? Or was it just an accident?" A reporter asked.

"For sure it wasn't an accident. We believe someone is behind this tragedy but we don't know who or why."

The news of the tragedy spread throughout the world and prayers went out to those who died and their families. Many had their speculations, but they didn't last long.

The group behind the tragedy finally showed themselves, interrupting a news broadcast.

"We're sorry to interrupt this broadcast." Everyone's heads turned to the screen, focusing on the people who interrupted. "You all may be wondering who was behind the San Francisco attack."

"Find where that signal is coming from!"

"Yes, Sir!"

"Tragic, isn't it? Many were killed. The President is right. It wasn't an accident. I am the leader of a group called Armageddon, people who are against the existence of the world."

"We couldn't find it, Sir."

"Keep searching!"

"This world is filled with chaos. Do you think it'll heal? Peace and security? Ha. You'll never achieve that. Humans have ruined the world to the point that it shouldn't exist. And we are here to make that happen. To destroy the world completely, along with you filthy humans. Do you call what happened in San Francisco a tragedy? That's just the beginning. The time has come for the world to end!" It glitched back to the broadcast, leaving everyone appalled.

"Were you able to find the signal?" They sighed and took their headphones off.

"No, Sir." They looked down disappointedly.

After the group called Armageddon showed themselves, another press conference was held.

"The leader of the group Armageddon said that San Francisco was only the beginning. What are you planning to do to ensure the safety of our people?" The President sighed.

"For now, we'll prepare our troops for any attacks from Armageddon. As for the residents of the United States, do everything you can to keep yourself safe."

Boom!

Everyone started to panic again. They looked out, only to see that the Statue of Liberty exploded to bits.