Chapter 10

"Give me $5." Hwasa whispered to Wheein.

"I don't have cash!"

"Well, you lost the bet! You said Yongsun Unnie would ask her out first!"

"True. I knew I was screwed the minute she went into my room to bawl her eyes out."

"Not when Byul Unnie said she didn't ask her to take care of her?" Hwasa snickered.

"Nah, I thought we were both screwed at that moment."

"Wheein, cash!"

"I don't have money!"

"Let me check your wallet and then we'll see if you have money or not!"

"No-!"

"What are you two doing outside Byul's room?" Solar raised her eyebrow.

"Talking." Wheein said quietly.

"Okay..? I'm going to get Byul some water." Once Solar was far enough, they both ran into the room, seeing Moonbyul sitting up with a confused expression.

"Thank you." Hyejin gave her a high five, even though she was still confused.

"For what?" She asked.

"I bet Wheein $5 that you'd ask her out first. And I was RIGHT."

"Wheein, you weren't using your brain when you thought Yong would ask me out first." She chuckled.

"I realized I wasn't when she was bawling her eyes out in my room, thanks to you."

"Don't remind me." She groaned. "Wait... how'd you guys know that Yong and I are dating?" Wheein and Hwasa looked at each other.

"I mean... we saw it coming!"

"You guys were eavesdropping, weren't you?" Moonbyul sighed. "We were going to tell you anyways."

"So how was the kiss?" Hwasa asked, smirking.

"There wasn't one. I just kissed her forehead." Wheein gasped.

"That's so bland."

"I wanted to make our first kiss special!"

"Is the day you guys start dating not special enough for a first kiss?" Solar walked in.

"Byul, water." Moonbyul smiled while looking at her.

"Look at how whipped she is." Hwasa snickered.

"Is there something wrong with smiling at my girlfriend?" Moonbyul asked, wrapping her arms around Solar's waist and making her sit down next to her.

"Disgusting." Hwasa shuddered.

"Byul, your wound might open if you move too much."

"I'm fine." She put her chin on her shoulder.

"I feel like I'm chaperoning."

"Byul Unnie's so touchy." Wheein grabbed Hwasa's wrist and pulled her out of the room.

"Let them have some alone time."

"Can you stay with me tonight?" Moonbyul kissed Solar's neck.

"I'm not sleeping on a chair."

"Sleep next to me."

"I might move too much!"

"I don't care." She laid down, dragging Solar with her.

"Fine..." She smiled and snuggled into Moonbyul's embrace. "Just be careful."

"I will."