Chapter 16

Five Years Later

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Red alarms were going off, alarming the military base.

"What kind of threat is it?"

"We're not sure, Sir. But it's coming from below!"

"Great. We gotta be extra prepared this time. It could be Armageddon."

"I thought all of them were killed by the 4 girls from South Korea!"

"We still have to be prepared. Get the weapons that girl gave us and do all you can. If it's an ordinary threat, get our regular troops ready."

"Yes, Sir!"

The threat came closer and closer, it was revealed to be a vehicle, with the driver inside.

But before it surfaced-

BOOM!

Moonbyul woke up with her arms wrapped around her wife. She smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Happy 5th Anniversary, Ddunie." Solar opened her eyes.

"Aw... you remembered."

"How could I forget? It's a special day." Moonbyul leaned in to kiss her again, but got slapped instead.

"You did. Our 5th Anniversary's on the 26th of next month, not this month." She sighed.

"Oh... sorry Ddun."

"Mhm." Solar got out of bed and Byul immediately picked her phone up and went to the calendar.

"I had it set for this month, is it not this month?" She mumbled, scratching her head. Solar put her clothes back on and stretched. "Ddun, that's my shirt."

"Your shirts are comfier than mine. And you said happy anniversary on the wrong date so I don't really care."

"Right... take all of my things then, babe."

"Don't 'babe' me until you actually get our anniversary date right." Solar rolled her eyes and went into the bathroom. Moonbyul sighed and got out of bed. She picked up Solar's shirt and threw it into the laundry basket before putting on her pants and grabbing a shirt from her closet.

Once Solar was done, she left the room and Moonbyul did her morning activities. Once she was done, she went back to their room and cleaned up their bed. Then, she heard her phone start ringing.

Incoming Call: Jung Wheein of MAMAMOO (RBW)

"Hello?"

"Unnie, have you seen the news?"

"No, I just woke up. I got our anniversary date wrong again. I was a month early."

"Check the news, it's important."

"Huh-?" Her phone started ringing again.

Incoming Call: Ahnyoncé

"Wheein, hold on. Hyejin's calling."

"It's probably for the same reason."

"We'll see. Bye!"

"Bye."

"Hyejin, what's up?"

"Unnie, go check the news."

"Wheein just called me to tell me the same thing." Moonbyul sighed. "Fine." She searched up the latest news on her phone.

Armageddon is Back

Moonbyul's eyes widened.

"Did you see it?"