Chapter 2

"Are we just going to sit here and eat?" Hwasa asked, holding a bowl of soup in her hands. "Not like I'm complaining but it doesn't seem right."

"I guess? Byul said we can do whatever we want." Solar opened a bottle of water.

"She doesn't need help? Isn't this serious?" Wheein asked.

"I'm going to go check on her." Solar got up and walked out of the lounge room. "Byul."

"Hm?"

"Are you sure you don't need any help?"

"Uh... in a little bit, I will. For now, you guys can do whatever you want."

"I'll stay until you need some help." Moonbyul turned to face her and smiled.

"Thank you." Solar decided not to say anything or do anything that would bother her.

Moonbyul was focused on producing a weapon that will hopefully help lessen the people that are a part of Armageddon. Solar sensed how focused she was. She's never seen Moonbyul this focused before. The way she moved her fingers on the screen, adding and removing parts of the weapon to make it more efficient, the little mumbles she made whenever she got even more focused, it was all quite interesting. Solar has never been this grateful towards her, seeing how hard she's working to protect them, even though she was kind of putting them in more danger.

"Alright!"

"You're done?" Solar asked, amazed.

"Not with the weapon but with the thing that can destroy them! Now, I just have to finish the weapon. The drug I was talking about is getting produced to the right. When it's done, can you bring it to me?"

"Okay." Moonbyul smiled again.

"Thank you, Ddun." While Moonbyul focused on creating the weapon, Solar watched her from afar, waiting for the drug to finish getting produced. Once it was done, Solar picked it up and brought it to Moonbyul.

"Alright... I hope this works!" She picked up a test tube. "This is the drug they have injected into their blood. I'm just trying to see what'll happen if I put this on it." She used an eyedropper and put a drop of the drug she made on the drug they have in their blood, dissolving it immediately. "Perfect."

"Are you sure it's going to work?"

"I am."

"Alright then... I'll trust you."

"I'm actually done with the design for the weapon and I'm ready to produce the first one."

"Nice! Show me." Moonbyul moved aside and pointed to the screen.

"Tada!"

"Will we be able to use that? It looks a little scary."

"I'll help you guys! I'm producing four at the moment. Then we'll use fake bullets to practice." Solar nodded. "Can you call Hyejin and Wheein?"

"Of course."

"Thank you!" Even though it was something simple, Solar loved that Moonbyul thanked her every time she did anything she asked her to.

A few minutes later, Moonbyul was demonstrating how to use the gun she just made.

"Then... you pull the trigger."

BANG!

Hitting the middle of the target, she slowly put her gun down and turned around. She smiled while the rest of them were appalled.

"So who's going first?" The rest of them looked at each other.

"I can go." Hwasa stepped onto the pad. She focused on the target and...