Chapter 14

"Morning." Moonbyul walked into the kitchen and started brewing herself a cup of coffee.

"Where's Yongsun Unnie?" Wheein raised her eyebrow.

"In bed. She wants something to eat."

"She can't get some herself?"

"Nope."

"Should I get her a wheelchair? I feel like I should get her a wheelchair."

"...huh?"

"Did she try to get up?"

"Yeah, she's having trouble walking. She must've been tired from the attack."

"Yeah, your attack on her pu-" Moonbyul covered her mouth.

"Shhh! How'd you know?"

"Unnie, the only other person that would be able to hear is Hyejin. Why'd you cover my mouth?"

"Did you eavesdrop again?"

"Nope. Your girlfriend just screamed really loud last night. You guys kept Hyejin and I up until 3!"

"I couldn't tell."

"How did you manage to keep her going for 5 hours straight? You amaze me, seriously."

"Shhh!"

"I'm gonna need a shot of vodka for all that noise you two made. Disgusting."

"Oh? The tounge technology master is awake."

"Good morning to you too, Hyejin."

"Where's your girlfriend?"

"In bed."

"She's not gonna get up?"

"Not right now."

"...oh."

"Don't say anything." Moonbyul sighed, putting some food on a plate before walking away.

"How much you wanna bet that they're gonna do it agai-" Wheein sighed in annoyance before walking away. "YOU OWE ME $5 IF THEY DO!"

"Whatever!"

Three Months Later

"You're gonna... propose?" Hwasa asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I've been wanting to propose for the two months but... I have a feeling she's gonna say no." Moonbyul fiddled with her fingers.

"You literally fought a whole army of murderers and your girlfriend saying 'no' to you proposing scares you?" Wheein chuckled.

"W-Well! It's frightening! And just because I fought them doesn't mean I wasn't scared!"

"She does have a point there."

"But I don't think Yongsun Unnie would ever say 'no' to you." Wheein shrugged.

"Really?"

"Mhm. But I think our main problem here is the marriage itself." Hwasa sighed. "Same-sex marriage isn't legal in South Korea."

"It's the homophobia for me."

"Wheein-"

"So that might be a reason why she'd say no." Moonbyul pouted.

"Well..? It's not like you're hopeless. If we research it, we'll be able to find a country that allows it and lets couples that aren't citizens get married there." Wheein took her phone out.

"Does the US allow it?" Hwasa asked.

"Even if they did, I don't think anyone would wanna go there right now. Armageddon made it messier than it already was."