Chapter 6

Moonbyul woke up with a wet towel on her forehead. She slowly got up and took it off. Her head still hurt but she was fine. She got out of her room, looking for one of her members. She walked into Wheein's room, and there she was, sleeping soundly.

"Wheein." She sighed. "I told you not to go too far." The girl groaned in her sleep.

"Oh, Byul Unnie. You're awake." Hwasa walked in with a cup of ramen.

"Hey. Thanks for bringing me back."

"Uh... we actually just dragged you on the ground so if you have any scratches, you know why."

"Great. How is she doing by the way?"

"She's moving in her sleep but she hasn't woken up."

"That's good. At least she's showing some progress."

"Hyejin, how is she do-" Solar dropped her bag of chips and ran to hug Moonbyul.

"Ddunie, what-"

"How are you feeling? Are you still nauseous?"

"Not really-"

"Do you have any cuts? I was carrying Wheein and Hyejin didn't want to carry you so you got dragged."

"I'm aware. I'm fine, Ddunie, don't worry." She smiled and ruffled her hair.

Hwasa was making barfing gestures in the back, but Moonbyul didn't know why.

"Ugh, I'm about to get diabetes with the amount of sweetness there is in this room."

"I'm just worried for a fellow member." Solar crossed her arms.

"'Fellow member.'" Hwasa snorted.

"Eh?" Moonbyul raised her eyebrow.

"Don't worry about her, Byul."

"Worry about your girlfriend instead! She was crying uncontrollably when you passed out!"

"Girlfriend?" Solar turned red.

"Hyejin!" She yelled.

"Oh? You're apparently my girlfriend now." Moonbyul smiled stupidly, earning a slap from Solar. "Unnie, that was my bad shoulder." She groaned. "I think it's bleeding again!" She said dramatically, obviously faking it but Solar believed her.

"Uh... Hold on, let me find a-!"

"I'll figure it out later, don't worry." She smiled. "Aw... why was my Yongddunie crying uncontrollably when I passed out?"

"I wasn't crying that much! Hyejin's exaggerating it!" She pouted.

"I'm not! You sounded like a dying whale."

"I was crying because Wheein was passed out then you passed out. What was I supposed to do, laugh?"

"I did." Hyejin snickered. "At you though, your crying was hilarious."

"Do I really sound like a dying whale when I cry?" Solar asked.

"I wasn't the one who heard the uncontrollable crying. It was Hyejin." Moonbyul shrugged.

"Yes, you do." Solar groaned.

"You guys suck."

"You weren't the one who got dragged on the floor after saving Wheein! You can't complain to me about getting bullied."

"Hyejin did that, not me."

"Ah... you guys are so loud..." Wheein said weakly. They immediately stopped their bicker to focus on her.