Chapter 4

"I know this was all of a sudden, but we've been preparing for this. We've been waiting for this to happen. It's going to be frightening but we can do this. Are you ready to finally face these people?" They all looked at Moonbyul and nodded. "One more thing."

"Huh?" Solar raised her eyebrow. "What else?"

"What is she making you guys do?" Solar asked once Irene left the lab.

"You'll see. She said she wants you to be last."

"That kind of... scares me."

"Don't worry, it won't hurt." Hwasa gasped as she stared at the syringe in Moonbyul's hand.

"A-Are you giving us shots?"

"Just in case! If we get shot in a fatal area, it won't kill us right away! It'll give others time to react. It gives us a slightly higher chance of living."

"Fine." Hwasa sat down and closed her eyes tightly as Moonbyul inserted the needle into her arm. "O-Ow..."

"Done!" Moonbyul put a band-aid on it. "Call Wheein please."

"That hurt..." Hwasa rubbed her arm before leaving the lab. "Wheein, you're next."

"FUCK NO!" Moonbyul sighed.

"Would you rather die?" Wheein tried to run but Moonbyul grabbed her arm and made her sit down. "Just keep your eyes closed!"

"NO!"

"Wheein! Sit still, please!"

"I DON'T WANT ANY DAMN SHOTS!" She screamed. Moonbyul sighed.

"Wheein." She hugged her. "Calm down, hm?" Wheein sniffled.

"F-Fine."

"Take a deep breath with me." Wheein obeyed. "Better?" She nodded. "Okay, keep your eyes closed. This is going to be over really quickly." Moonbyul put the needle into her arm, making Wheein winced.

"Unnie, it hurts..." She pouted before she started crying.

"I know, I know. It'll be over soon. See? It's done." Moonbyul put a band-aid on it. "Gosh..." She pat her head. "You're 26 years old but it's like you missed the first 20." She wiped her tears. "It's fine. Can you call Yongsun next?" Wheein nodded.

"Why'd Wheein cry?" Moonbyul showed her the syringe.

"O-Oh."

"Sit down, Ddun."

"A-Are you sure you know what you're doing?"

"Just trust me." Moonbyul sighed. Solar took a deep breath.

"Fine." Moonbyul inserted the needle into her arm and took it out.

"See? Wasn't hard at all." She put a band-aid on it.

"Oh... but this kind of hurts." She winced. Moonbyul held her arm and kissed the band-aid.

"Better?" Solar blushed right before she hit her arm.

"What the fuck was that?!"

"Sorry!" Moonbyul tried to block herself from getting hit but it didn't work. "Ddun-!" She grabbed her wrists. "If you keep hitting me, I'm gonna do it again but not on your arm." They were facing each other, a few inches apart. Once they realized how close they were, they blushed, making Moonbyul let go of her. "W-We should go."