Chapter 13

Moonbyul wrapped her arms around Solar's waist and Solar wrapped her arms around her neck. They held each other tightly, smiling softly. They stopped hugging but their arms stayed as they looked at each other's eyes.

"Are they going to-" Wheein whispered.

"Shh!" Hwasa shushed her.

Moonbyul leaned forward, making their breathing stop. She kissed Solar's forehead, which made them frustrated.

"Seriously? All that looking at each other for a forehead kiss?! Byul Unnie, you COWARD!" Hwasa took her shoe off and was ready to throw it at her but Wheein stopped her.

"Wait, shut up! They're looking at each other again!" They got quiet as Moonbyul and Solar leaned in and finally...

kissed.

"FINALLY!" Hwasa did a celebratory dance and Wheein joined her.

Moonbyul and Solar pulled apart, making Hwasa and Wheein stop.

"That was it?" Moonbyul grabbed Solar's face and pulled her in for another kiss, but this one was a lot rougher.

"Oh. They're really going for it." They stood awkwardly, watching the two eldest make out.

"I feel like I shouldn't be watching this." Wheein looked away and covered her eyes. "Are they done yet?"

"They pulled apart."

"Okay-"

"Aaaand they're making out again."

"I think they forgot about our existence."

"Probably."

"Should we say something?"

"What kind of question is that?! Of course not! Unless they start going too far, you do not stop a kiss!"

Moonbyul pressed her forehead on Solar's and smiled.

"I love you."

"I love you too." Solar smiled and gave her a quick peck before they finally let go of each other.

"Are you two kids okay?" Moonbyul asked. Wheein was bending over while her hands were covering her eyes. Hwasa was just standing there, spaced out.

"I think we traumatized them."

"After killing a bunch of people, it's a kiss that traumatizes you?" Moonbyul sighed and shook her head. "Come on, let's go home."

"From the way Byul Unnie's tounge was moving, you can tell that she really has experience!" Hwasa chuckled from the backseat of the car.

"Hey, you-" Moonbyul sighed. "Can we not talk about it please?" Solar tightened her grip on Moonbyul's hand. Moonbyul glanced at her and held her hand tightly too.

Hwasa was right. Solar admits that Moonbyul seemed skilled with the way she used her tounge while they kissed. There was only one thing on her mind at the moment:

Moonbyul using her skillfull tounge for something else.

She turned red thinking about it, but she couldn't stop. The thought of Moonbyul touching her in places other people shouldn't touch occupied her mind. She looked down at Moonbyul's hand, her fingers specifically, and bit her lip.

She has thought about it before, but it usually scares her. However, this time, she actually wanted it. Badly.

Without realizing it, she fell asleep, still thinking of everything she wants Moonbyul to do to her.