Chapter 15

"I feel like this looks weird though..."

"I'm sure it doesn't. You'd look beautiful in anything." Moonbyul smiled with her camera out, waiting for Solar to get out of the dressing room. Solar opened the curtains, revealing herself wearing a beautiful wedding dress. Moonbyul's mouth hung open as she slowly put the camera down just to stare at her.

"It looks so weird on me."

"No, you look really pretty, seriously." Moonbyul took a picture of her and smiled. "See, Ddun? You look amazing."

"Gosh..." She shyly slapped Moonbyul's shoulder. "I'm gonna try another one on."

"Alright~" Moonbyul smiled lovingly at the photo she took of her fiancée.

"Byul! This one is a lot nicer!"

"Really?" Moonbyul got her camera ready right before Solar opened the curtains with the widest smile on her face. Moonbyul smiled immediately and covered her face with her hand. "Wow." She looked back up at her before covering her face again.

"What?" Solar laughed and hit her arm.

"Ugh, I couldn't get a picture..." She scratched the back of her head. "You're seriously so beautiful, gosh."

"Stopppp, you're making me feel shy!" She repeatedly hit her shoulder while hiding behind a fake bouquet of flowers.

"Hey... calm down on the hitting! My shoulder hurts!"

"Stop with the gross remarks then!"

"Gosh, my own girlfriend won't let me call her beautiful."

"You go overboard with your compliments." Solar sighed.

"I'm just saying, you look stunning."

"You're supposed to be looking at the dresses, not me..."

"How can I not?" Moonbyul smiled.

"Which one did you like more though?"

"The one you're wearing right now. Only because you seem to like it a lot."

"I do! And it has POCKETS!"

"Yes, dresses with pockets are always superior."

"It's pretty comfortable too so I don't mind wearing it for the whole wedding."

"Perfect. We should go buy your dress now." Moonbyul put her arm around her shoulder and kissed her forehead.

"You're really getting a new suit? You can't just choose between the... 50 suits you have?" Hwasa asked.

"Of course not. I want it to be special."

"This place looks so fancy!" Wheein looked at the building in awe.

"Wheein, you're a celebrity." She chuckled. "Why do these things excite you?"

"It's just cool!"

"How does this look?" Moonbyul coolly walked off the platform and shot finger guns at them.

"If you do that at your wedding, I'm gonna leave." Hwasa grimaced.

"That's not the point! The suit! Come on guys, help me out." Wheein gave her two thumbs up. "See? At least Wheein always supports me."

"Go put a different one on. I won't say anything unless I got choices."

"Fine."