Children

Will Graham 

You both had 7 children. It seems as though his habit of accumulating dogs was also applied to children. You had five boys and two twin girls.  

Jasper, you oldest, inherited Will's untidy hair along with your (e/c) eyes. Ryder, your second child, had seemed to inherit a lot more from Will, he was a complete doppelganger of him.  Daniel, your third, was a lot more of a mix of you both.He had curly, (h/c) hair and Will's eyes. Thomas, your fourth, was a little more like you with his hair and eyes, he did however seem to inherit a little bit of Will's empathy, finding it very easy to understand people's emotions. Your youngest boy, Harrison was an exact genderbent doppelganger of you

Your twins, Beverly and Abigail don't share as many similarities with you or will, as they look almost exactly like your mother.

Regardless, all of your children are playful troublemakers

Hannibal Lecter

You had three children. Two girls and one boy. Your oldest girl, Mischa, looked almost exactly like you, save from her eyes, that were a perfect duplicate of Hannibal's. Your second child and only son, Ashleigh, was tall and broadshouldered as a child but still lanky. He had a mane of (h/c) hair and an extremely evolved pokerface for a child. Your youngest, Florence was definitely more taken after her father, but developed your vocal talents and charming wit.

Mischa had always been closer with Hannibal than her siblings, she loves to hear about the stories of how you and Hannibal met and how your relationship evolved. Ashleigh was always more independent and although he insisted that he enjoyed spending time with both of you equally, he secretly preferred to spend time with you, because you would often just settle down in the library and read poetry together. He liked to listen to when you tell him the poems that Hannibal would write and recite for you in an attempt to seranade you. Florence on the other hand was just clingy to both of you equally, liking to always be near at least you or Hannibal. She liked to cling to your leg to try and stop you from going to work but with the right mediation, she would switch from your ankle to Hannibal's arm, hanging off it like a sloth. She was quite light so it wasn't a problem and you both didn't mind her showing so much affection.

Freddie Lounds 

You didn't have any biological children, but you did adopt two teenagers.

Clary was 15 when you adopted her and instantly found Freddie quite interesting and funny. She warmed up to you both rather fast, which Is more than can be said for Rockwell.

Rockwell was 14 at the time and was very untrusting of everyone, including you and Freddie. It took almost a year for him to warm up to you both after a few failed tries to run off that really worried you. His sister Clary found his brooding to be irritating and that he should give you guys a chance. He caved and you all had a movie night after going to a carnival that was in town.

Once he got to really talk properly to you both, he realised how illogical he was being and how much he worried you.

Frederick Chilton 

You only had one child; a daughter called Aubrey. She looked a lot like you with long (h/c) hair and she really had a flare for fashion. She also went through many phases, including HAIRDRESSING. If you had ever doubted Frederick's love for your daughter, the fact that he let her dye his hair every colour and shade under the sun at least once really reinforced his resolve as a parent.

~~~~

"Oh daddyyyy. I hope you're ready for pastel rainbow!!!"  Your daughter Aubrey screeches from behind the sofa. Frederick peeks out from the kitchen, a frown of resignation clear on his face.

He sighsquietly and puts on a strained smile, " yes dear...."

~~~

Let's just say they have a very strong father daughter dynamic, as shown by his appearance to work they very next day, hair volumous and multicoloured.

~~

"Why do you let her do it?"

"Because she likes doing it and I love her"