Your honeymoon

Will graham

since you and will live somewhere so cold, you both decide to go to the Canadian mountains. It was beautiful and peaceful which is what you both needed considering your jobs in the fbi.

You stayed in a cosy wood cabin together for two weeks of just straight love and relaxation. In the mornings,  you'd both go out to feed the deer and then you'd spend the day doing various couple activities.

Hannibal Lecter 

For your honeymoon, you both agreed on Florence because of its beautiful architecture and views. Wanting to make the most of the trip, you created a schedule that you both liked and agreed with. You'd do something together at 'home' in the mornings and then after lunch you'd go explore the sights together and finally during the night, you'd do something a little more... private.

Freddie Lounds 

You went to Brazil for your honeymoon since it was nearing carnival. During the day you'd both go sightseeing and exploring and Durbin the night you'd celebrate the festival.

Frederick Chilton 

I really don't know why but you went to England. You stayed in London and went to visit the land marks and attractiob like the natural history museum and the houses of parliament and the Elizabeth tower.

Brian Zeller 

You went to Paris. Mainly because you go to the Eiffel tower. Sure it's cliche but it's genuinely something you've both wanted to do. You also went to the catacombs to take a look around.

Yes it was creepy but what would you expect from a giant cellar of skeletons?