First I love yous

Will Graham 

Surprisingly, he said it first, it just kind of slipped out when you were fishing together. You had just gotten a bite and it was putting up a huge fight.

Together, with him steadying you from behind, you landed the large river trout. Both of you fell against the bank, still laughing at your success. He wrapped his arm around you pulling you to his waist.

"Oh my god, wow" you shout, hyped on adrenalin. He chuckled. "Oh God, I really, really love you," he said still chuckling. The laughing however quickly died down when his words dawned on you both. You look at him with wide eyes.

"You love me?" You asked a hint of excitement evident in your voice. He slowly nodded, shyly looking at you under his bangs.

"I love you too!!!"

Hannibal Lecter 

You both knew you ,loved each other and always told each other in the form of Shakespeare but the first time you said "I love you" was the first time you made love 

Freddie Lounds 

She actually wrote about it in an article called, 'why my girlfriend is better than yours'

At first it was a few bullet points on reasons why she loved you then it was a complete confession of how enamoured with you she had been from the start.

Frederic Chilton

The first time he told you he loved you was when he was mutilated by Gideon. 

When he came too in the hospital, he found you by his side, asleep and still holding his hand. You had been there for days and never left his side for longer than an hour.

As soon as you woke up, you jumped up. He was gazing at you, eyes half lidded and heavy with drugs. He gave you a lazy smile, "You still think I'm attractive, baby?" You let out a long sigh and shake your head with a smile at his question.

"As long as I can hold your hand, as long as I can kiss you and as long as I can gaze into your eyes, I will never care about that. Your scars don't matter to me." A smirk danced over you lips as he listened, "in fact, when you get home, I'll show you how much what I think of your battle scars"

His smile grows as you start to kiss his exposed shoulder.

"I love you" he confessed, squeezing your hand in his. You lightly bit down on his shoulder, making him moan lowly.

"I love you more"

~~~~

Just asking, would anyone like me to add a character?

--Juliet