Why they feel insecure

Will Graham

Obviously, he knew he wasn't strictly normal but his biggest insecurity is his empathy. He's terrified that one day, he's going to black out and when he gets back, he'll find you laying on the floor in a pool of your own blood.

Yes, of course he loves you but, that's the biggest problem. Because if he ever did let it happen, the reprocussions would be so much greater. It would destroy him if he was the one to end you .

Hannibal Lecter

Hannibal doesn't exactly have any insecurities, but he hates the idea that one day his double life as a murderer may catch up to him and either he'll die, you'll both die or he'll end up in a state asylum, unable to raise his children with his beloved wife.

He hates the idea that you would get ripped away from him after that perfect life had been dangled in his face but what he hated the most was the thought of you and the children coming to resent what he did and who he was.

He loved you all too much for that...

Freddie Lounds 

Freddie seems to think that you'll find someone better, someone not as audacious and out there as her. She's terrified of the idea that you might leave her for someone 'better'. 

For someone who is not her...

Frederic Chilton 

Ever since you got together, he wondered why you stayed with a weirdo like him and especially after he was ripped up by Gideon and shot through the face, he wondered it even more

Maybe it was easier to ignore since he wore contacts and make-up but even when he took it all off, you would look at him the same way. Honestly his biggest insecurity isn't really himself but the idea that he may make you fall out of love with him and you'll leave him.

He doesn't like thinking about it but he definitely thought you deserved someone better than him.