When they realised they loved you

Will Graham 

Will had always felt something for you but the more he talked to you, the larger the butterflies in his stomach became. Even so, it took him quite some time for him to admit it to himself after Beverly kept badgering him about how he felt about you and that she was sure the way he looked at you was love.

Hannibal Lecter 

From the moment he met you, he fell deep. He didn't like the idea of being so taken with someone so fast but he really liked the idea of you.

at first he thought it was just infatuation with your voice because every time you spoke, his cold, stoney heart would skip a beat but it turned out to be more than that when every time he closed his eyes, he could see your face.

Freddie Lounds 

Freddie at first believed that she only thought of as an interesting best friend but after a few weeks, she couldn't help but smile every timeshe heard you laugh.

She was very nervous about it, because she wasn't sure whether you would like her too.

Frederick Chilton 

He definitely had a thing for you from the start, considering you were everything he'd ever found attractive in a woman but even so, it took him a while to admit it to himself that it was more that just attraction and that he was in way over his head.