now she's getting married (B.Z)

The pathway was covered in white petals, creating a carpet towards the doors of the huge building.  it was festive, big arches with red roses hanging down like waterfalls and there was a distinct smell of sweet cinnamon in the air.

to be truthful, he didn't exactly know why he'd come anyway. it had been years since he'd seen you thanks to your rather abrupt split. He didn't blame you for wanting to leave. After all, he was the one to go and kiss another girl. since then, he'd never seen you, partly from the fact that he left the state. Despite all that, you still sent an invitation. part of him hoped that maybe you still had feelings for him as he did for you.

the inside of the hotel was grand and light coloured to suit the occasion. there were many people inside, some he knew and others he didn't. There was jack Crawford, Will Graham and Beverly Kats that he could see so far.

but no jimmy...

that confused him slightly but perhaps he was just elsewhere. Crawford and Graham were wearing grey suits while Beverly was wearing a lilac coloured dress.

they saw him and looked at each other, whispering quietly. Jack waved him over and handed him a glass of champagne.

"What's this for?" He asked. They all looked at each other again before Jack spoke up with a hand on his shoulder.

"I think you're gonna need it"

~~~~

after half an hour of catching up, everyone got seated at the altar. Neith the bride nor the groom were there yet and he couldn't heal but wonder who it was that she was going to marry.

The sound of doors opening rung through the room and everyone turned to see...

Jimmy...

Wearing a black suit with a rose. He walked nervously up to the arch and caught sight of Brian.

He looked crushed. He was crushed. His old best friend was marrying the girl he was still in love with. He could feel tears brimming in his eyes but before they could fall, the doors opened a second time and the music started.

He didn't dare take his eyes away from Price, instead, watching his face morph into gobsmacked wonder. 

Was that how pretty she looked?

She was in view now and he could see her beautiful (h/c) hair and her gorgeous curves. Ok, now he was gonna cry.

she looked so beautiful in white. The soft fabric wrapped around her like a cloud and he could hear everyone gasping and awwing at her. He'd never seen an angel before.

now his best friend was sleeping with one every night.

"You may now kiss the bride" during that moment he wondered what might have happened if he had just thought everything through a little more.

If he hadn't kissed that woman. Would he be the one to hold her close at night or the one standing beside her right now?

Now she was getting married.

But not to him.

Of course not...