Soulmate AUs

Will Graham 

Red string

He seems like the kind of guy to need something obvious or he'd just walk by and not realise it was you. More to the point, he'd feel the tie to you more the longer you were together, as if the string was wrapping more around you both.

Hannibal Lecter 

mind reading

Solely because it seems only fitting that the one person he can't hide from would be his soulmate. Even if he tried, you'd know what he's done so he'd have no reason to distance himself since he knew your secrets too...

He tried to think in Italian before through the mind link he could hear you giggling.

'Why are you giggling, my lamb?'

'I thought i should bring it to your attention that i know Italian, sweetheart'

Freddie Lounds 

First words

Since she's a journalist, it just seemed fitting. On her wrist, she'd have the words,

'Oh boy! Im so sorry, miss!'

Frederick Chilton 

lock and key

Around his neck he'd have a silver locket with a keyhole. He can't take it off but the moment your hands touched, the key around your neck snapped off its chain just as his locket did.

They spun around eachother in mid air, creating a glowing scene in his office, in front of Will and Hannibal.

The lock and key fused together and shot apart, creating two equal parts of a heart. They wrapped back around your necked pulled you closer.

Brian Zeller 

colour blind

Before he met you, he always thought life was a little boring, even with his job but the moment you walked through the door, it was like his world exploded into colour. It was as if he never wanted to look at anything with out you with him.