Things you can do that surprise him

Will Graham

You know sign language 

He didn't understand How you could remember all those gestures and never get confused.

You were at a crime scene and one of the witnesses was a deaf child. No one else could ask her anything and you walked over to jack who was trying to calm her down.

She was sobbing uncontrollably and rocking from side to side so you knelt down to her and guided her head upwards.

'Hello, sweetheart', you signed with a caring smile. She calmed down slightly before hugging you.

~~~will's pov~~~~~~

He was in shock and Jack tapped him on the shoulder

She's really something", he hummed in amusement and looked at will's open mouth. He gained some control and composed himself before nodding.

"Uhh, yeah she's.... so so amazing" he sighed with a dizzy smile. You sat with the girl, signing to her.

"Marry that girl, Will"

That took him off guard, causing him to speak without thinking

"I'm planning on it"

Hannibal Lecter

You can speak Italian 

you were having a normal conversation when he started to talk in Italian. Instead of telling him you nodded and listened in

"I'm in love with you and have I told you that I think that shirt suits you?" What he didn't expect was that you would reply.

"I'm in love with you too and I think you look great in that waistcoat"

his eyes widened slightly before he composed himself.

He'd never tell you but he found it strangely erotic when you spoke to him in Italian.

Freddie Lounds

You can speak backwards

sometimes you do it just to annoy her

"eidderF,uoy evol I" you snickered.

She just screeched and stomped off before telling you.

"I love you but you really annoy me with that"

Frederick Chilton 

You can contort your body into bizarre positions

He was extremely scared when he found you with both legs behind your head. He screamed when you walked towards him with your hands.

Brain Zeller

You can imitate people 

You gave him a fright when you heard him in the shower.

You could hear him singing in the shower so logically, you had a great idea

"Mind if I join you?" You say, imitating Jimmy 

He screamed so loud when he heard the zipper of your jeans come undone