They get in a fight with someone

Will Graham 

Like normal, you and Will we're at the school gates to pick up your kids. It really didn't take long for you both to see them but unlike the rest, your son, Thomas was getting picked on.

He was a little shorter than this other boy and the group had his bag above his head. You could see your husband's eyebrows scrunching together in anger and you both took a couple of steps closer, you grabbing the others to tell them to walk to the car without you both.

The larger boy pushed Thomas back and he tripped to the floor. You both sped towards them and you shouted at the boy, "Hey! Leave my son alone you little heathen!" You pulled Thomas up and into your arms, kissing his pale forehead.

Within a couple of seconds, another man appeared. "Please do not shout at my son. He did nothing wrong. It's not his fault that your son can't keep his balance." You didn't even have to reply before Will glared at him.

"In case you don't know. Your son was being incredibly stupid. But that's not surprising considering it's your genetics" a strong left hook was thrown at will and he recoils slightly from shock before sending one back, causing the man to spin madly, bloody nose hovering the pavement.

The fight didn't last too long, thankfully, since a teacher had seen but other parents saw that the other father was the first to start it.

Your husband turned to look at you and smiled nervously, split lip oozing lightly. You rolled your eyes and pulled him along by his hand while helping Thomas along with the other.

When you got back to the car, your other kids were curious as to what had gone down. Ryder was the first to ask though.

"Uhhh... What the hell happened to dad?!!!"

Hannibal Lecter

Given his... hobby, he's had plenty of fights but his most memorable for you was when he got extremely jealous.

××××××

Hannibal was in a foul mood. It had not even been a whole evening yet and more men had approached you than ever thought possible. Of course, he'd always known he'd have to put up with it for having such a gorgeous wife but that was the problem. You were HIS wife. He couldn't stand the way men looked at you with those eyes that only he should look at you with. 

He felt it a gross miscarriage of justice that just any person could see you and imagine you as their own.

It only got out of control when he saw a guy reach to place a hand on your ass. He could cope with the flirting but NO ONE was allowed to touch you. 

He yanked that hand away so fast you could hear the crunch of his wrist in his strong grip. It wasn't really a fight considering the guy was down for the count in less than 3 minutes but it was really hot to watch him fight for you.

In the end, you had to pull him away to calm him down. And then you kind of ditched the party, considering how bothered he was. Instead, you decided to help him... let off some steam

Freddie Lounds 

She is not above throwing hands because someone gives you their number...

Trust me.

I tried.

Did not end well.

But you were really pretty so it was still worth it ;)

×××

But seriously she once got into a drunk fight with a puddle. She had her arm wrapped around you and looked down and shouted,

"Hey! That girl's got her arm around you!!"

Frederick Chilton

He isn't really one for fighting but in this scenario, he felt like he was justified.

One of the patients got loose and started causing problems and kept harassing you when you were there. He kept touching you and poking you so he did the logical thing.

He tackled him to the floor and used your handcuffs to apprehend him.

Wasn't really much of a fight but he really didn't like the way that lunatic was annoying you. That's his job...

Brian Zeller

Both him and Jimmy got drunk one time and Jimmy accidentally let it slip that he had a thing for you. Brian obviously didn't like that and he cussed him out. It escalated from that nit a full bar fight before you broke it up. Both boys had split lips and bruises all over but that didn't stop them from arguing over your shoulders.

"What the fuck dude! She's my girlfriend!!!" Brian hissed.

"I'm sorry!! I don't know, I've just liked her for a long time! I'd never do anything!!" Jimmy sounded angry and distressed before continuing, "plus it's not exactly hard to love her! She's amazing!!"

Brian huffed and glared at him, trying to get closer to him, "oh, so now you love her??!! You gonna ask her to marry you next????!!! "

"What if I did???!!!" He shouted before throwing his hands over his mouth. Brian stormed past you and swung his fist straight into his jaw, sending him to the floor, unconscious.

×××

since you were all so drunk that night, none of you remember any of it...

Apart from Jack. Now he just looks at all of you smugly when he said he knows things about you all.