How they proposed pt2

Frederick Chilton 

Since you always go to the movies, he decided to propose there. you were happily cuddled into his side, munching on popcorn when you felt in your hand something that definitely was not kernels.

So there you both were, in the backseat like so many other times only this time it was different. he took the gold band from your palm and did the craziest thing he knew. he made a pun.

"I thought that since we spend so much time together we should maybe movie to the next stage" you burst out laughing and wrapped your arms around him. "ok but that ring better be clean before you put it on me"

Brian Zeller

he couldn't really find a way to do it without being awkward or cliche, so he just decided to do it his way.

he put it on a dead person's finger...

you were both staring at the body when he picked up the hand, "ooooOoooh, look a ring. wanna get hitched" he smirked, pulling the ring from the body. you just looked at him in shock.

"a-are you serious?!" you asked excitedly. "you mean it. also Ummm... ew." he laughed and grabbed your hand pulling you into his chest.

"I am." he sighed. "also I planned this. it's my ring" he told you, smugly staring into your eyes.

"do you understand how many rules you probably just broke, Mr Zeller?" you joked, hand on your hip. he rolled his eyes, "so worth it. lemme go wash the corpse ring and then I shall do it for real"

"no" you stated, a smirk growing. he raised an eyebrow at you. "I want you to propose to jimmy" his jaw dropped before he composed himself. "I did but he said i was to overZELLERous"

was it the most romantic? no. But was it smart? Also no. but was it perfect for you both? Abso- fucking- lutely.