When you both met Ep: 1

(A/N): Hello guys, I'm soooo excited to make this book since killua is my favorite character and also my anime crush. I'm sure many people out there are like me so I decided to make this book to make you happy and loved. I'll always try my best to make it lift your spirits up. And yeah the picture, it's A.M.A.Z.I.N.G I got it from Pinterest, link: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/700802392008341119/. If you know who made it plz tell me so I can mention them here. Thank you

Enjoy~

Your pov

Aaaaaaah! I have to run faster or they'll catch me. "*pant* *pant* I'm sooooooo tired of running" I said to myself. " I think I lost them" . I said that as I stopped in front of a huge gate that had other gates on top of it, there was another door next to the gate.

I heard some footsteps coming closer . I guess I was wrong, I didn't lose them! aghhhh whyyy? " SHE'S THERE. GET HER" "Oh no, what should I do? If they get me then I'll go back to that stupid miserable life. I won't let that happen! NEVER! I tried to open the gate that had other gates on top of it, but it didn't budge. Like WHAT THE HELL!? This is soooooo heavy.

After many attempts on opening that he'll of a gate I couldn't open it, so I just went to the door.

After ages of trying to open the door I couldn't open it. The people who where chasing me reached me, so I just broke the door open and went in.
I regret doing that, because when I opened the door I saw some skeletons here and there. Then I saw glowing red eyes between the shadows. Suddenly, a giant creature looking like a dog jumped out of there and started running towards me . I stood there, frozen in my spot and my face was pale. " GRRRRRRRRRR" it started barking loudly and it opened its mouth showing its gigantic teeth and saliva.

I THINK IT WANTS TO EAT ME! AAAAAAAAAAAH! Oh god....what should I do, what should I do, what should I dooooo? I started running and it started chasing me. Suddenly it stopped and faced the place that had the broken door. I was confused, but I took that opportunity to hide behind a tree.

I was kinda curious on why it stopped, so I looked to what it was looking at , but then my eyes widened in shock and fear. It was eating the people chasing me!!!  I just shrugged my feelings off. "Oh well, now I don't have to worry about them anymore" I thought.

After it finished its meal, it looked back searching for me. *sniff**sniff*. He was sniffing me, and thanks to my unfortunate luck it started to come to my direction. I quickly went to the next tree, and so on.

Due to it not finding me, it started to bark so loudly nonstop.

Kikyo Sama's pov

"KIIIIILL, OOOOH KILLLLL" " WHAT DO YOU WANT?" " Were are your manners? Did you forget that I'm your mother?" " Yeah, yeah whatever. What do you want?" " go tell that dog to stop barking, it's so noisy"