When he's jealous Ep: 9

Hi readers! As I promised you in the ' when you and him go on a date' scenario, I'll make a scenario where killua gets jealous even though he did in that scenario. And this is it!
I don't know who made this amazing piece of art but I got it from Pinterest, link: https//pin.it/6z5tFP9. plz do inform me if you have any idea on who made it so I can mention them here. Arigatou!

Enjoy~

Your pov

"Oooooowwwww" I wince in pain as my back hit the wall. this hurts so much! I fall to the ground on my knees as Gon came as fast as he could to help me up.

" (Y/N)-Chan! Are you ok?" Gon said that with I hint of worry in his voice. " y-yes I'm fine Gon.thank you." I thank him as he helps me get up.

" Gon, let's get that ball!" I said that with determination in my voice.

"HAI"

...

You're probably wondering why killua isn't here, well, long story short, as killua, Gon and I were hanging out in this airship, chairman Netero asked us out of nowhere to play with him a game. To win, we have to get the ball from him.

Killua started first, but unfortunately he couldn't get it so Gon joined him. As for me, whenever I want to join, killua refuses, worried that I'll get hurt.*sigh*.

But after sooo many attempts on trying to convince him he let me join. He played with us a little more then, after many failed attempts on trying to get the ball, he quit the game, saying that it's lame. So he left Gon and I playing alone.

...

" GON...NOW!" I shouted as i was distracting Netero. Gon ran as fast as he could and got the ball. "YESSSSSSSSS" we both said in sync and gave each other high fives.

And before Netero could say anything, we both collapsed to the ground from exhaustion. So he smiled then left us both sleeping there.

Little did I know that Gon is shifting a lot in his sleep, and ended up wrapping his arms around me and pulling me closer to his chest!

Killuas pov

I wonder why (Y/N) and Gon are taking so long? Aren't they going to rest before tomorrow? To come to think of it I'm worried about
(Y/N). What if she got injured?

I'm gonna go check on them.

...

As I walk closer to the room that had the game held in, I heard loud and soft snores coming from there. Wait....Are they sleeping in there?