Halloween carnival (Halloween special) Ep: 16

(A/N): Hoi readers! First of all, HAPPY HALLOWEEN 🎃! I know I'm three days late, and I'm terribly sorry for that. I hope you guys had a spooktacular time with your family and friends 👻! Now let's get to the scenario. Idk who made this A.M.A.Z.I.N.G pierce of art, but I got it from Pinterest, link: https://pin.it/3Dbi4yf. Plz do inform me if you know who made it. Arigatou! ( ^ω^ )

Enjoy~

Your pov

Hmmmm.....what should I wear? *groans* I'm tired of this. I literally spent two hours looking for a costume, and I still can't find one. Killua and Gon already found their costumes!

(A/N: Refer to the photo at the beginning of this scenario) Wait.....to come to think of it...HOW DO BOYS EVEN DO THAT!? I really wish to know the secret behind how boys can find and wear clothes so quickly.

Thats impossible for me! Maybe impossible for most of the girls. Oh well, i hope I'll figure it out someday. For now, I better get back to finding a costume.

I don't want to keep the boys waiting for so long. "Chocolate, you're taking so long. You sure you don't want any help?" "Oh...you're here? I thought you were checking out other stores with Gon!"

"Yeah I was, but you took so long, So I was a bit worried you know." "Oh! sorry for worrying you...it's ok I'm totally fine. I just can't find a costume that fits me."

"SERIOUSLY!? *grabs any costume in front of him* come on let's go." "But..no wait, killua, I don't.." "thank you for your purchase, have a great day sir, and happy Halloween"

"...want that costume." Argh!

"Look, before you get mad, I just wanted to tell you that n-no matters what y-you're wearing, y-you still l-look beautiful, okay? So there was no need of taking all that time for picking the costume."

"Awe...yeah you're right! Thanks kil *chu*" I kissed his cheek. "*blushes and touches cheek* HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR!? You know we are in public right? *mumbles* you know i get flustered by any kind of affection in public right? BAKA!" "*giggles* I know, I know....but I can't help it you're too cute" "NO I'M NOT CUTE!.....
y-you are!"

"No you are....and stop yelling! You're getting people's attention" "so what?" " I thought you didn't like getting attention from the public" "tch, ok you win. *mumbles to himself* Man, sometimes it's hard having someone ten times smarter than you as your girlfriend"

"Hehehe, I heard that" " Hey,stop it already, baaaka! *ruffles hair*" "killuaaa, stop, you're ruining my hair *pouts*" I whined. "That's what you get for being smarter than me" "(Y/N)-Chan, KILLUA, OVER HERE~" oh it's Gon! Ooooh and he's got some ice-cream! Yay!