When you get to know each other better Ep: 2

(A/N): hello guys ( ^ω^ ), I'm sooo sorry for updating late, it's just that I have a great pressure at school work these days so I won't be able to update very quickly, so plz bare with me. To make it up to you, I made this chapter a bit long. Don't worry, I won't stay like more than a week without updating. Maybe I'll update 1/2/3 times a weak. I don't know who made that outstanding piece of art but I got it from Pinterest, link: https://pin.it/1GbIMa9. Plz inform me if you know who did it so I can mention them here. Thank you.)
Ps: this scenario is also a (when you blush) scenario.
Enjoy~

Flash back from previous chapter

"we're here, come in and I'll tell you what I mean. We have some explaining to do about ourselves, after all we have to get to know each other better don't we?"
"* nod* yup"

Your pov
Killua lead me to a huge willow tree. it was sooo huge that it was capable of being a good shelter. Its leaves where so long, they where like actual curtains!

As I entered I saw a picnic mat on the floor along with some pillows and folded blankets. There was also a picnic basket that was filled with...ummm... chocolates!? What? Oh well.

This place is amazing! It's just that I'm curious on why this is in the middle of the forest. I mean anybody could get lost if they don't know their way out of here! I'm kinda uncomfortable here.

" (Y/N)....(Y/NNN)" I heard killua calling my name while waving his hands in front of me.
"Oh...sorry killua it's just that..."
" *smirk* oh I get it"
"What? You do!?
" of course I do. You think this place is amazing and deep down you envy me for it."
" pffffffft, hahahahahaha"
" * sweat drop* W- what? What's so funny * pout*" oh my god! He's so cute when he pouts.
" hahaha yeah yeah your prediction is right"

I told him that because I didn't want to tell him that I feel uncomfortable. You see I don't want to loose my first friend. So I'll do anything if it means to keep him my friend, even if I have to die saving him.

Besides he's not completely wrong. I really do think this place is amazing. I just laughed because he was so confident in himself.

" then if it IS right, why did you laugh you BAKA!?"
" because you're so confident in yourself... haha haha" I saw his cheeks red from embarrassment and he looked the other way.

Then silence surrounded the room. I felt kind of bad that I laughed at him so I apologized. " look, killua... I'm sorry if what I said was offensive to you, so please forgive me"

" *snicker, snicker*"
" w-what, killua?"
I saw him clapping his hands and laughing " hahahahaha, got ya (Y/N)! Hahahahaha, wow I can't believe you fell for it, you BAKA!"
" heyyy * folds arms and pouts*

" what? I think it's fair, you laughed at me first. Now it's my turn heh heh. Anyways...I think it's time for me to answer your question you asked me before."

Killua went to the picnic basket and grabbed two..two..wait what!? I can relate what's that! They're choco-Robots! My favorite chocolate since I was 2 years old! I remember my mother before she died * sigh*, she used to buy me this chocolate.

Even though we were a poor family, she used to work hard just to buy me these and please me. I love my mom sooo much. Just thinking about her makes me want to cry.

Then suddenly without noticing I started to tear up. When killua noticed that, he was confused, but he emediatly approached me without hesitation while holding 2 choco- Robots in his hands. He was clearly worried, I could see that from his eyes.

" oi (Y/N), what's wrong?" He said that and started wiping my tears away with his soft fingers. " O-oh killua, it's nothing" " You sure? You crying like that out of no where, is nothing!? I don't think so . Heh, you're the worst lier I've ever known (Y/N)."