When you and him text Ep: 7

(A/N) : hello, hello, ma' readers. I'm back with a new heartwarming scenario for you guys.
WARNING: this is short, SORRY.
This amazing piece of art Is made by @carolinejuliaw as you can see it's written in the picture. I got it from Pinterest.
FYI: this scenario takes place in the hunters exam specifically the second phase. Another thing you need to know is that your badge is 98. Yeah I guess that's it.

(This is Edited)

Enjoy~

Your pov

agh this exam is soooo boring . I mean like seriously! I had higher expectations for this exam

The only good thing that happened until now is that killua and I made new friends, Gon, Kurapika, And Leorio.

But we hang out most of the time with Gon.

*sigh* at least killua is here with me. He makes everything better. Wait WHAT!? KILLUA!?

Aaaaaaaaaah! Where did he go. I think we got separated by the fog. *ring*. Oh I've got a notification.

But seriously, who could be talking at this time!?

I'll go find me a safe place to stay in so I could see who's talking to me right now. Who knows? Maybe it's important.

I found a huge tree that had a hole at the bottom of it that could fit me so I entered it and opened my phone.

Oh it's from killua!

(You: bold/ killua: italics)

(Y/N), Where are you!? Are you ok? Did you get injured!? Agh this is all my fault.

Killua don't worry. I'm fine! And it's not your fault.  

( I waited for two minutes then I got a reply from him.)

(Y/N)!!! Oh thank goodness you're fine. I don't know what I'll do if anything happened to you 😭

I'm so sorry I lost you 😔 I'm the worst. I hate myself.                   

KILLUA you're the best person I've ever met in my life.
I won't allow you to say that about yourself.
And plz don't hate yourself.....even if you don't listen to me,     
and hate it, I'll love it.Because I love you killua. I love you so much!
And don't you ever forget that.

(Y/N)......I LOVE YOU TOO ❤️❤️❤️......now please tell me where you are please, I can't take it anymore!

I feel incomplete without you. So please.

~~~~~~

I told him where I am and after like fifteen minutes I heard some running footsteps and it was killua.

I immediately ran out of my hiding spot and hugged him tightly. He hugged back and I saw tears of joy in his eyes.

" (Y/N) I'm so happy I found you!"

" I'm happy too! Thank you kil~"

We loosened the hug but we were still in each other's arms. Killua slipped his arms into my waist pulling me closer to him, and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I cupped half of his face.

We stared into each other's eyes for some minutes which seemed like hours.

Then he leaned in and captured my lips. I closed my eyes and kissed back.

He put a strand of hair behind my ears and said" (Y/N), I'm never ever loosing you again, and that's a promise"

" * smile*"

" we should go know, times running up"

And so we ran until we reached the end of this phase.

(A/N): I'm doneee! Again I'm sooooo sorry for the short chapter! Plz do forgive me my readers.
Question of the day, what do you think of the story until now?

❤️ peace out ❤️