When you're jealous (3k reads special) Ep: 17

(A/N): HEY READERS, TLHTZRR IS BACK BABY! FiNaLly, I'm done from all those stupid exams! Ahem...anyways, so I was thinking of changing my writing style to third person narrative, BUT if you don't like that plz tell me in the comments and I'll see what most of you prefer! As promised, i finally made this 3k reads special! Mhm, that's Yua in the pic above. Idk who made this amazing piece of art but I got it from Pinterest, link: https://pin.it/6qnlrzK. Plz do inform me if you have any idea on who made it so I can mention them here. Arigatou! UwU

Enjoy~

You've been watching with killua this thrilling match between Hisoka and Kastro for fifteen minutes now, and so far Kastro is the superior.

You're actually very surprised about that!

I mean come on, THE Hisoka getting beat-up by someone like him!?

'I'm sure Hisoka has a plan under his sleeve' you thought to yourself.

You turn to take a quick glance at killua and you giggle to yourself on how cute he is when he focuses.

"Chu~" you give him a kiss on his cheek, causing him to immediately whip his head to your direction.

"(Y-Y/N)! *blush* how many times did I tell you...-agh just forget it! *mumbles* it's not like you'll listen to me any time sooner"

"Hehehe. I know, I know, but you're so cute~" "*sigh* yeah, yeah that's what you tell me like...1...4...9...ALL the time!"

" *giggles*Exactly! See that's how cute you are! It's like your cuteness is never ending"

"*more blushing* but I don't like being cute *pouts*"

'Oh god, please tell me why did I pout! I know what she's gonna say. *sigh*' the tsundere sighed to his thought.

you yanked his arm and squeezed it, telling him he's cute AGAIN. "*face red* s-stop it, b-baka" 'I-I actually low-key like to get compliments and affection from her in public but it's very embarrassing! I don't know how she and Gon do NOT get embarrassed by these kinds of stuff! They're weirdo's.' killua thought.

He decided to give in to your tactics and wrapped his arm around you. You rested your head on his shoulder and stayed in that position till the end of the match.

...

"YAY, YOU GUYS ARE BACK!" Shouted the raven haired boy as he pounced at you guys. You both flinched then Killua quickly caught Gon and put him back in his bed.