(A/N)

*grabs mic* HELLO READERS, oops,sorry that was too loud *sweat drop*. Anyways I just wanted to tell you THANK YOU FOR 1K READS! IM SO HAPPY! *cries from happiness*. I really appreciate that people actually like this book, and you guys are like one big family to me. You can't imagine how much I love ya'll! So I'll make a special scenario for you guys!
Killua: I love you guys too!
Author-Chan: KILLUA! Didn't I tell you not to come! *veins pop out*
Killua: SHUT UP! it's obvious that the readers love ME more than YOU! They want me to be here, BAAAAKA!"
Author-Chan: well I know that they love you more than me, but I DON'T CARE! As long as I love them it's fine hmp*crosses arms*
Killua: yeah, yeah whatev-huh
Author-Chan: do you hear this?
Killua: yeah.
Killua & Author-Chan: H-H-Hisoka!
Author-Chan: agh I just wanted to complete my speech! Why does this have to happen.
Hisoka: greetings my dear fruits! How have you been?~
Author-Chan: Hisoka....*deep breaths to calm down* haven't I told you not to call anyone that!? And what brings you here? Get out!
Hisoka: first of all yes, but I can't help it. Second, why are you soo RUDE? Anyways, I came here to say something to my readers.
Killua: it's my book, and those beautiful people are her *points at author-Chan* readers.
Author-Chan: FINALLY! YOU ADMITTED THAT!
Killua: Whatever, I just wanted to shut this clown up
Hisoka: I'm no clown! But anyways give me that microphone*snatches mic from killua*
Hisoka: Dear readers, thank you for coming to this lovely event. I just wanted to say......

Bungee gum has the properties of both rubber and gum.*drops mic and leaves*
Killua: . . .
Author-Chan: . . .
Audience/readers: . . .

Killua and Author-Chan: HISOKAAAAAAA (lol, ALVIIIIIN)
Author-Chan: readers, I'm so sorry for the mess that happened today. And I'm also extremely sorry if you expected an update today. Don't worry I might update after tomorrow or the day after it.

Thank you for reading up until here! Oh yeah I forgot since killua is here, I suggested for him to help! So he'll be giving ya'll free hugs! *killua hugs each one of you*

❤️ peace out ❤️