When you and him makeup Ep: 15

(A/N): Wazzup readers! Here's the new chapter y'all have been waiting for. Sorry again for taking  forever in doing this! By the way, in this scenario you're in the tour bus that Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio took to reach the zoldyck's estate. Idk who made this amazing piece of art but I got it from Pinterest, link: https://pin.it/6Iz8yxQ. plz do inform me if ya know who made it so I could mention them here. Arigatou! UwU

Enjoy~

Gon's pov

"Um...excuse me sir, can I sit there?" I asked the person sitting next to (Y/N)- Chan politely.
She looks uncomfortable with the guy beside her, I wonder why? She is wearing her hood, hands on her chin, and looking down. It's like she's trying to hide her face from him.

That's why I wanted to help, maybe she feels comfortable if she's with someone she knows rather than any other stranger, I mean everybody does!

" why? Get lost kid." Agh! So he isn't moving. "Hey jack, get your but here! I think you've mistaken. I don't think that's her" someone butted in, who seems to be friends with the man sitting next to (Y/N)-Chan.

"Agh, whatever" the man got up and idly walked to his friend. "Hey, is everything ok?" I asked (Y/N)-Chan.
" yeah, Gon I'm fine" she replied.
"You sure? You don't look fine to me! We're best friends (Y/N)-Chan! You can talk to me about anything, anytime ya know"
"*sigh* ok...you know the person......who was just sitting next to me, he is one of THEM! I knew they were going to find me sooner or later"
" oh....oh no...one of them! Oooooh that explains why you were trying to hide yourself!"
When she said them, I immediately understood what she meant. She means the folks from her orphanage! She told me about that before.
"Don't worry (Y/N)-Chan! I'll make sure that no one recognizes you..you're in safe hands"
"Yeah....thanks Gon" she said sadly. But why? Why is she sad?
"Um...what's wrong?"
"It's....it's killua...I-I feel so lonely without him, I feel...empty. I just.......miss him so much! I miss his sweet compliments, his hugs, his choco-robot time *giggles*, his fluffy hair, him getting flustered on small things (which is so freakin cute), a-and his k-kisses...."

" *grasps your hand* (Y/N)-Chan, I..I'm sure he misses you too! After all, we are here right now in this bus to get him. Every movement this bus takes is us getting closer to killua! So please don't feel down, we are going to get him in no time!"

"We are? Yeah, We are! Thanks Gon, *hugs in friendly way* you're the best" wow she really cheers up quickly.

A-ah she's hugging me (//∇//). If killua was here I'd be dead! I don't know why I feel very different when (Y/N)-Chan and I are alone together. What's wrong with me? Do I like her? *gasp* no it can't be! S-she's already taken.

I support her relationship with killua, but I won't deny that I'm a bit jealous..no I shouldn't be...AGH! Gon, you do not like her, you do not like her, you do not like-ahhh I like her. I like her smile, her cute laugh, her kindness, cheerfulness, her....her- NO I HAVE TO STOP! THIS IS WRONG!