When he steals a kiss Ep: 20

(A/N: hey ya'll! I finally published a new chapter and now it's killua's turn, hehe. Anyways this is gonna be short and I'm terribly sorry about that! It's not that I'm busy this time, it's just that I want to have a break for a day or two cause I'm TIRED! You guys take breaks too and stay healthy, kay'? Idk who made this AMAZING sketch but I got it from Pinterest, link: https://pin.it/6hn2LtI. Plz do inform me if you know who made it so I could mention them here. Arigato! UwU

Enjoy~

"Hya! *huff* ha *pant*" and that's the sound of you training! Yes, you've been doing A LOT of extra workouts these days after finishing from your actual training with the boys.

You're just too desperate to get stronger!

You want to get strong enough to protect yourself so you wouldn't be a burden on killua's shoulders when it comes to any kinds of danger.

I mean you are already very strong but you still had that feeling that you aren't.

You had that strong urge to get better that you train almost for 4 more hours than your normal training.

You tire yourself too much and get little rest, and you sometimes skip meals which got killua and Gon very worried.

"It's okay, I'm not hungry." Are the words that always escape your mouth.

"*knock knock*" you heard your door knock so you immediately got up from the position you were on and opened the door.

"Hey chocolate" killua greeted you.

"Oh hi kil! *smile* Is there something you want?"

"Yes...Um, actually it's something I need..."

"Oh, really!? What is it!?" You asked with curiosity and slightly tilted your head.

"(Y/N)...I...I need you to stop this!" He said in a worried tone.

" *sigh* No killua! I told you! I have to get stronger!" You said as your voice raised for a bit and you were about to close the door.

Killua placed his hand on the door, preventing you from closing it.

"I know, but this is not the right way! I mean, Look at you! I'm pretty sure you've lost tons of weight! This is unhealthy (Y/N)" He exclaimed, his voice rising too.

"But-"

You suddenly felt something soft in your lips that cut you off.

Your eyes widened, heart leaped for a second, and your cheeks started glowing because you weren't expecting killua to kiss you at that moment.

Eventually you kissed back and closed your eyes. Killua finally broke the kiss and said "no buts"

"W-WOAH" you shouted as you were suddenly being lifted by your boyfriend. He carried you to your bed and gently placed you there.

"From now on, you are getting rest. Wait here I need to get something, I'll be right back *chu*" he gave you a quick kiss on your cheek and dashed to the door.

'Wow, what just happened? Did he just steal a kiss!?' You thought to yourself as you had a dorky smile plastered on your face.

...

You smiled to yourself as you took in the appetizing scent of food.

You watched the door knob turn as the door opens revealing killua with two grocery bags.

"Oi I'm back, and I've got some food." Killua said as he took off his shoes and gently closed the door with one of his feet.