When you and him cuddle Ep: 10

(A/N) hello there my readers! I'm sooo sorry for the late update UwU. It's just that My schedule is so hectic these days. I hope you do forgive me. And to makeup for my absence, I'll make this scenario longer than usual! I hope you enjoy it.
Idk who made this outstanding piece of art but I got it from Pinterest, link: https//pin.it/1O4eM4N. Plz do inform me if you know who made it so I can mention them here. Arigatou!

Ps: in this episode you already entered trick tower. And yeah you're instead of Tonpa.

Enjoy~

Your pov

*smack* and that's me, hitting the ground, Again! *sigh* and now I have another bruise. My body is filled with wounds, cuts, bruises and scratches, but I don't care! I really want to prove that I'm strong enough to fight on my own so that killua won't worry so much about my well being. I don't want to be a burden on him! This boy has enough trouble already.

I've got to admit, this prisoner is so powerful! But I can do this, I'm sure I can! I wearily get up and run as fast as I can towards my rival, and as I'm about to use my nails to kill him, he easily dodged. And kicked me to the ground again.

"(Y/N) STOP IT! ITS NO USE. THIS IS NOT GETTING ANY BETTER! JUST GIVE UP. YOU'RE GETTING HURT! ITS OK IF YOU GIVE UP WE'LL STILL PASS. WE HAVE ENOUGH POINTS TO PASS." I heard killua yell from behind.

" (Y/N)-CHAN, KILLUA IS RIGHT! PLEASE LISTEN TO US" Gon shouted.

" N-no I-I h-have to learn how to f-fight o-on my o-own" I tried my best to make my voice loud enough for them to hear. But my voice is so weak.

" are you done chit-chatting? Why was I even waiting for you to finish? Eww, I guess I am nice" my rival said. Heh, he's got the word 'nice' all wrong! Well never mind, I should focus on the battle. I guess I have no choice but to use it.

And by it I mean the technique that I learned for the past 3 months of my hard training. It's called 'Rhythm echo'. Oh man that technique made me suffer. I hope I can pull it off this time. To come to think of it, I never did nail it. Not even once!

I got up slowly, and felt a sharp pain on my lower back and my shoulders. But I ignored the pain and got up. I started moving in circles around him and little by little clones of myself started forming behind me. My opponent stood there, with a dumbfounded expression on his face.

" . . . HAHAHAHAHA, DON'T TELL ME YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT ME WITH A CHEAP TECHNIQUE LIKE THIS! HAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHE....th-that's hilarious!" He said that while wiping his tears that formed from his unexpected laughter.