When you confess and first kiss Ep: 5

(A/N) : hey there my readers, as you can see it's finally time for confessing! I hope you enjoy this chapter just like how I enjoyed writing it  ^ - ^! I don't know who made this great piece of art but I got it from Pinterest link, https://pin.it/1J5nw1W. Please inform me if you know who made it so I can mention them here. Arigatou.

Enjoy~

Your pov

Aaaah finally! I'm done with packing up my stuff. Yes we are leaving tomorrow! I can't believe this. These 3 months passed by soooo quickly!

Killua told me that he's staying with me for the night, so we can leave together tomorrow morning. I'm soooo excited!

I brought everything I have since I didn't come here with a lot of stuff to begin with.

" (Y/N) I'm here~" yesss finally he's here! " oh, hey there kil, are you ready for tomorrow?" " yup, I just kept everything ready but I didn't bring it here so that my family won't get suspicious"

" oh ok" " are you ready?" " of course I am! I'm sooo excited for tomorrow" I said that while jumping and punching the air (A/N): Air-Chan: O-oww, not again! Author-Chan: I'm so sorry Air-Chan! I didn't mean to.)

Killuas pov
My cheeks are glowing from her actions. WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO BE SO DAMN CUTE!? I chuckled from her childish actions. " hey (Y/N), wanna eat some choco-robots?"

" yes please!"

And for the next 30 minutes we stuffed our stomachs with choco-robots.

" (Y/N), how about we train? It's the last day for training. I'm not gonna go easy on ya. After all, I want this to be like a quiz for you before the hunters exam"

" sure, killua.... I appreciate your hard work on making me stronger and supporting me, you're the best!"

" B-Baka, why are you saying this all of a sudden" I was a blushing mess!

And for the next 4 hours we were training. I know it's a lot, but it's for her own good. I can't stand seeing (Y/N) injured in front of me, she has to be strong to defend herself.

The sun is setting right now so we decided to go back to the hideout.

I saw (Y/N) climbing up the willow tree and lay down on top of it. So I just followed her.

I don't know why, but my instincts are telling me that this is the right time. This is the right time for me to confess to her! I hope it goes well.

" isn't this beautiful!? Those colors blend perfectly together *smile*" " it's not as beautiful as you" I mumble in a low voice. " hmm...what was that killua, sorry I didn't hear you" " n-no it's nothing".

There was a looong moment of silence between us. We just watched the sky turn from those beautiful colors into a starry night sky.

Your pov

I like the view (A/N) : you do? Yes. Your my best view. Meh. 😂😂😂 sorry guys I can't help it.)

While I was staring at the beautiful night sky, I felt someone staring at me, I knew it was killua, after all he's the only one with me at the moment.

I shifted my head towards his direction " killua, is something bothering you ? You've been staring at me for so long. You know you can tell me anything."

" n-no it's nothing, I'm sorry for staring. I just wanted to tell you something from a long time ago, but I didn't have the guts to do it."

" oh really!? What is it then?" " I-I u-ummm......i...l-likeyousomuchihopeyoufeelthesametowardsme" he said that while blushing like crazy.

" ummm I'm sorry killua I didn't understand, perhaps you can say it again but slower"

" * he mumbles to himself * tch, that's embarrassing!" " look, (Y/N) what I wanted to tell you is that I-I-l.....like y-you so much and I-I hope you feel the same towards me b-Baka"

Oh my goooooooooood

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE!!!

THE KILLUA ZOLDYCK CONFESSED TO ME RIGHT NOW AT THIS MINUTE!

Hehehe I have a plan, an evil plan to be precise 😈.

I'll try to act as chill as possible.

" I'm sorry kil, please no hard feelings, but I don't like you."

He looked down his bangs covering his teary eyes from what I just said.

My heart was broken from what I saw. I didn't know that this will make him cry!

I immediately held the neck of his shirt and pulled him towards me. I smashed my lips into his soft ones.

His eyes widened from my sudden actions but then he kissed back.

" killua, I don't like you.....I love you."

" I love you too b-Baka, you almost made me cry"

" sorry, I didn't mean to but you turned out a softie hahahahaha"

" hey, I'm no softie hmp, you know what (Y/N), I don't have friends anymore."

" what? What do you mean? But I thought I was your friend"

" no, you were my best friend, but now, you're me girlfriend, my lover, my everything"

I blushed at what he said. " awe, you're so cute killua" I said that and kissed the tip of his nose.

" wrong! Your the cute one here"

" no you are!"

" no you are!"

" no you are!"

We both started laughing at our actions.

" (Y/N), I love you"

" I love you too, kil"

And with that, we went under the tree and slept in each other's arms.

(A/N): aaaand done, whew that's a wrap. Please comment on how you like this chapter. Question of the day: would you rather kiss a frog or kiss mineta from BNHA/MHA mwahahahaha.

❤️ PEACE OUT ❤️